Sunday, December 28, 2008

Taggity twag from Aunty Wai Chi =D

Getting tag is old news.


A. Attached or single?
Attached. My butt has been glued to this chair for 2 hours.

B. Best friend?
Can't tell you here. The last time I answered this question, someone stalked me demanding why their name wasn't in the list.

C. Cake or pie?
Chocolate

D. Day of choice?
Funday.

E. Essential item?
Currently, flu pills. =(

F. Favorite colour?
Black (<<< its half-truth, you won't understand why)

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Wormy bears.

H. Hometown?
KL...I think.

I. Favorite indulgence?
Doing stupid tags?

J. January or July?
December

K. Kids?
No thanks. Vicki Lee and kids don't go well together.

L. Life isn't complete without?
Death.

M. Marriage date?
No thanks, the word "marriage" scares me a lot.

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
Why even ask these kind of personal questions?? I have one half-brother and one half-sister...so does that make one full brother/sister? Half bro + half sis = one...nevermind.

O. Oranges or apples?
...watermelons.

P. Phobias?
Uhh, butterflies.

Q. Quotes?
"I'm free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." Stole it from Ps. Mike's blog, 'cause I can't think of any.

R. Reasons to smile?
Hard to explain.

T. Tag 5 people
1. My dog
2. My other dog
3. My neighbour's dog
4. My neighbour's dog punya mate
5. Avril Lavigne

U. Unknown fact about me?
Let it remain unknown, you prying little rascal.

V. Vegetable?
Uhh, carrots? cucumber?

W. Worst habits?
I don't clean my room.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
Uhh, I prefer normal stuff. Like candy and an ipod.

Y. Your favorite type of food?
Cheeseburgers without the bread.

Z. Zodiac?
Crabs.

2 comments:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

hahaha..xD see see, the way u answr tag is so funny! xD wa..u phobia of butterflies?? o.O

heys..apa aunty wai chi. dun make me old..xD

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

heys..let's do some 2008 reflection at mike's blog. =) http://mikeleo.wordpress.com/2009/01/01/looking-back-at-2008/