Monday, January 19, 2009

Mini Update

I know I know! All of you miss me right? I haven't been updating because guess why?

No reason, just haven't been on the computer much. Hmm, lots of fun stuff since I last updated.

For one, Christmas was great, but I was down with the four-in-one sick package (flu, cough, sorethroat...*drumroll* FEVER) so I had to miss the christmas high tea. Sucks. Christmas Eve was really fun, had a great time with churchy friends and a few others that came.

New Year's Eve was great, but Angelo annoyed the heck outta me, so the street countdown was kinda not that fun anymore. Nicole and Ashley were there too. Hanging out with them just made me realise how different we are now. They've grown into what most of my current friends would call la la mui while I'm just that average teen, not very popular, not very funny, not very fun, etc.

Hard to think we used to be 9 months old infants sucking the pacifier and playing in a crib together. Later on as toddlers, playing with soft toys and stuff. I don't think we actually played with dolls or barbies. And then we grew up to adolescents and running around in shopping malls, swimming and playing in the wide playground became our favourite past time.

Now we talk about boys, music and books. The more mature stuff. I don't miss them anymore, but I like to think back once in a while.

End of Update.

~ Smartee

P.S. School reopened weeks ago. It wasn't that bad. But I still struggle with homework.

P.P.S. You don't understand how hard I try to demolish this reputation I've built up. You just laugh at me.

P.P.P.S. THE GUITAR'S GONE! NOOOOO!.

No comments: