Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged by Christie

Because I am bored, I will do this tag. Tengoklah, betapa baiknya aku, orang tag aku, aku buat. XD

I might as well spent the rest of my blog-life doing tags, because there's nothing to post about!!!! War on tags!

Yourself:

Name
: Kim Victoria Lee Yoong Chin
Nickname(s): Vick, Tweaky, Princess Sweetie (XD), Baby V, alot of meant-to-tease-you- nicknames which I tend to ignore and believe it or not, Pauline still calls me Midget. Hmph.
Height: Like I'd tell you!
Favourite colour: I can't tell you either, because alot of people will misunderstand.

What are you doing?(besides doing this tag):
~ Typing out my songs and filing them
~Thinking about magic
~Singing
~Listening to my mum nag about...I don't know, I'm not really listening.

List down 5 people that appears in your mind right now( and also the reason):
~My mum = Because she's nagging right in my ear
~Christie = Because she tagged me so many times its almost a crime
~Navian = Because I miss him
~Graham = Because I miss him more than I miss Navian
~Yu Kit = Because I'm typing "his" songs right now.

List down 5 people that is hyper active:
~Kelly
~Joey
~Vanessa
~Angelo (Ugh, I dislike his hyperactiveness, because it involves my doorbell ringing every 10 mins)
~Alot of guys. Alot.

List down 5 people that love to read:
~Meeee
~Kelly
~Christie
~Amelia
~Graham!

List down 5 of your favourite food:
~McD's fish burger
~Fries
~Pauline punya grandma's cooking
~Fried rice
~I...eat anything, okay?

You tag:
Jaime. Because everyone else I know has been tagged and Tiong Chin deleted his blog!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah leng lui ! aku mana ada hyper active !? >.< and he created a new blog ady . plus he deleted it since super looooooooong ago ady la leng lui !

Smartee Pants said...

Baby J, you hyper active lehh! Always nonstop talking! But so cute =D

Anonymous said...

eh leh ! i where got always nonstop talking ???? i very si man ge lo ! ! ! hahahahahahahahaahaha ! ! ! !