Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If Only Luck Could...

If luck could get me through my piano exam, I'd pass with full marks.

Unfortunately, that's not the case. Because the word "practice" exists in the dictionary of nature.

You wouldn't believe how nervous I was in the waiting room. I think I annoyed my parents half to death by babbling non-stop.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE let me pass this piano exam as it is worth one year of piano fees and the RM 1,030 examination fee which promptly adds up to ...alot. A real damn lot of money.

And not only the money! One year of practice! All the time wasted if I don't pass.

PLEASE. LET. ME. PASS.

AMEN!

~Smart Ass

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm positively sure you'd pass ! ;)