Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My christmas...

...has been rather interesting. Truth to be told, christmas eve was more fun than christmas. Reached the church late, around 6 or so, but still late, luckily they hadn't started prayer yet, or I would have to barge in. Met Xiao Ran, Aaron and the gang at Solomon Hall, gave the ungrateful wretch his present, yelled at him for a while, then felt better. :D I'm a bad no-mannered girl. Even mummy says so.

8.00pm
Yu kit came. his mum really scares me sometimes. All the time, in fact. Ditched him for Navian to entertain then went ushering. Got scolded by Xiao Ran because of that. Then Tiong Chin came, he cut his hair FREAKING FUNNY. Like he's been to National Service or smoething.

9.30pm
Yay! Show started! Opening dancing, sermons, the average crap. Navian went to block the maindoor or something to prevent something, dunno what. Me and Xiao were busy with the choir, so basically we just ditched tiong chin and yu kit. What bad hosts. Halfway through the service, Mike, our youth pastor suddenly came up, asking us to clean up Solomon Hall. Geez, arrange this that everything, chairs, tables. Came back for the christmas service, watched from upstairs's nursery window.

11.55pm
COUNTDOWN!!! Whee...that was the best part, the cheering was freaking loud. There must have been hundreds of balloons floating down. Got quite a few popped in my face too, very fun, not fun. Can't make up my mind. Then photo taking. Very funny. Dunno how to explain. Cleaned up, dumped rubbish with Nav and Tiong Chin. Kelvin was there too! Chatted for a while. Then byebye.

1.00.....AM
Go home, sleep, uh, not really. Talked non-stop with Xiao, slept at 5.00am. Woke up the next day, oh, its Christmas....

4 comments:

Kelly K. said...

I had lots of fun too. Too bad you had to ditch Yu Kit. :P
We slept at 5am?? Wha-- *gone speechless* Whatever we talked about stays in. Deal?

Smartee Pants said...

Yeah, with the ushering and stuff, I HAD to. We DID sleep at 5am. And yes, deal.

Now tell me, who are you?

Kelly K. said...

You didn't HAD to.. I offered to take your place. 5am? I thought it was 3 something.

I'm the girl who slept with you. *laughs uncontrollably* KELLY. Who else??

helldevil39 said...

Yea, I thought both of you sleep at 3am??? You chat wit my cuz bro remember??? I'm the one that sleep at 6 or 7 am. Don't ask why...