Saturday, December 8, 2007

Countdown has begun.

Alright people! In roughly 12 hours... I'll be at Leisure Mall tomorrow, performing a few hours after arrival. Wish me luck yeahh!

Had roughly 6 band practices only, I'm feeling absolutely scared. Well, ANYONE would...considering they have one cocky guitarist, one inconfident guitarist, another quiet guitarist, one i-don't-give-a-damn-about-you drummer...

...and one scared-to-death-wits-praying-like-mad-till-she's-ready-to-scream-out-loud-and-turn-blue-sick singer/keyboardist. That would be me. The little KID (as SOMEONE keeps calling me) who's so scared that she's turning blue. In the face.

An inexperience band.

Awww come on! I really want to win! I NEED to win! But the chances are oh-so slim... especially with Pauline (awesome-greatest-bestest-singer-when-she's-in-the-mood) rivaling me!

Must win.

Must win.

Can't win.

*sobs*

1 comment:

helldevil39 said...

Little kid, there's nothing to worry. Mommy's here. HAHAHAHA !!!! I'm coming so be prepared to get teased !! Maybe I will be bringing my camera but my camera haven charge yet so probably I can't bring it. What's there to be scared of? You're brilliant!!

*cough* *being sarcastic* jk..jk...

Am I still the band manager? I want the profits, you know?!?!?!???