Saturday, December 1, 2007

NTV7

Watch myself perform on TV yesterday with Pauline. NTV7, 10.30pm, November 30th. Telling ya'll a bit too late, eh?

I WAS HORRIBLE.

Never knew I sing so bad. Everyone commented.

Bad remarks.

1. Pauline said I looked too serious.
2. Sin Mun said I looked scary.
3. My parents said I sang lousy.
4. Benjamin said I looked like Satan. He commented the most. *sobs* I don't look like Satan!

Praise.

1. Sin Mun said I looked pretty.
2. Pauline said I sang the vocalising ok. (Hehe, I know that's a lie. I was so out)
3. Navian said he respects me from now on. (MWAHAHA)

Personally, I thought overall we did ok...and other than going slightly off, Pau sang awesome.

Sigh, this reminds me of 9th December...which is slowly approaching. I wonder if the band's prepared to perform well...

3 comments:

Chan said...

You look scary*honestly* but you're also pretty*half honestly* jk..

What? You look like Satan? Oh gosh,I don't want you in my story you know!

I've just confirmed. I'm going to your performance on 9th December.

I'm also helping you to advertise. I'm spreading to almost everyone that can tease you about your performance on Sunday.

Christie C. said...

I'm definitely going to watch you on the 9th. My mum promised. And you didn't tell me you were on tv on the 30th. *sulks*. Decides not to go on the 9th. *sticks out tongue*

Smartee Pants said...

I didn't feel like telling anyone I was on tv! It looked horrible! You would simply laugh. But if you're sulking so much, be happy to know I recorded it..I can give you a copy of the NTV7 thing. And please come on 9th December.

Thanks for advertising, Sin Mun. Really love it *rolls eyes in sarcasm* ((( tease me about what?)))

Oh yeah, remember, make a poster "YOU ROCK!!!". When I start performing...wave it around! Yeah!