Monday, December 3, 2007

Can't believe I'm tagged again

STOOOPIZ STOOOPIZ TAG!

Rules
1. Do this tag and answer all questions in your blog.
2. Delete question 20 and add your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims.

Questions

1. What was your one dream when you were still a kid?
Grow up fast and be a great singer

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Love. Not romance, just love. You know, love for God, life, family, friends...etc..

3. What do you wish to have right now?
A red acoustic guitar.

4. When is the last time you horselaughed?
During band practice. They're all so funny.

5. What did you realise recently?
I'm not as good as I think I am at singing.

6. Which bad habit do you have that is most unacceptable?
My arrogance.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Confide in someone.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
Confidence. And someone made me lose it today.

9. Within five years, which target is the most realism one?
Publish at least one book.

10. When you meet someone you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
Depends on who that person is.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
People who have fake modesty, think they own the world and selfish.

12. Define loneliness.
Without anyone who cares. Without anyone to confide in.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now? do you think any changes should be made?
If you had asked me this question a year ago, I would have pages and pages of things to change... but now, suppose God has changed my point of view? I'm happy with my life

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
Not long ago. Ain't telling you what happened :P

15. Where is the most beautiful place you've visited?
A place in my room. Its called Internet. To be precise, MSN Messenger :P

16. A song playing in your mind recently.
Going Nowhere Anyway - written by me?

17. If you have a wish come true, what would it be?
Serve His will.

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared about lately?
Yes, my 9th December competition. But friends are coming to cheer for me, so I don't feel that bad. And I have faith in God. *wink* Even, though my drummer keeps telling me I'll lose. Stupid fella'

19. If tbe world is ending, what would you do?
Buy a one way ticket to the world next door. Maybe Venus would do. The weather's hot there. I love summer.

20. Hmm, my own question indeed. What keeps you moving on when you feel like you can't carry on in life?
The quote - You choose your fate.

And now I tag

1. Navian
2. Xiaoran
3. Yu Kit
4. Nishanth
5. Sin Mun
6. Peter
7. Ish...whoever
8. I don't know anyone who hasn't been tagged!

2 comments:

Christie C. said...

Do you mind if I hopped on that one way ticket to venus with you?

Smartee Pants said...

No problem. But I thought you liked winter? Try Mars... its further away from the sun than Earth. Should be winter.

Oh gawd, i sound like a tourguide :P