Friday, December 14, 2007

One big familiy

Everyday I keep getting new relatives! I'm so happy!

Twin sister - Pauline
Secret twin - Christie
Two older/big brothers - Navian, Kelvin
An older sister! - Crystal

And I even have a godson!! Yay for me! Joseph Ang!! Wheee... I teach him really bad stuff, such as learning how to swear, staying up till late at night. I'm such a bad godmummy :P

But all this happiness doesn't really matter. Not when my friends are feeling down...such as one of them are right now. It gets me down too.

And that's why there are quotes such as - through thick and thin. Ups and downs. Your average Jedi-crap.

And don't know why, for some reason I'm actually feeling emotional now. Jesus. Help.

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

Muahahaha you should put in your nice tittles as well :P

Kelly K. said...

What about me?? *sobs in a corner*

helldevil39 said...

Whew!! Lucky I'm not related to you. I'm guessing bad things will happen to me if we're related. Lol

Smartee Pants said...

KELVIN YOU MEANIE! I shall get you back someday!

Kelly, you're not related to me...WHY? CUZ WE'RE 7 YEARS BEST FRIENDS! THAT'S WHY!!!! *smacks head*

Helldevil, sucks to you :P. Biggest meanie on earth.