Thursday, January 3, 2008

First day of school

I absolutely hate it. Got sick yesterday like mad, so I was tired and sleepy the whole day, not to mention everyone else was just about throwing tantrums. Pfft, i really miss 1K, and I WANT IT BACK. But of course, that's not possible. Which makes me "pfft" even more.

Being in an all girl class was rather strange, no more Sanjiyven and Peter to make their silly (incredibly stupid) jokes, no more Navian to chatter (Uh, bully) nonstop with.

And no more Pauline.

And Sin Mun.

And Sara.

And .....

And.....
And.

Haih, I caused Fahimah a lot of woe, nominated her to be penolong kelas XD she was mad at me the whole day. XDXD Then, teacher from last year's choir (forgot her name) suddenly came in, asked to see me, asked me whether I wanted to join dunno-what-kementerian-uji-bakat-talent-show-crappy-rubbish. With Pauline. XD. Alright, maybe its not crappy rubbish, but still. And of COURSE I HAD to agree. Even though I'm sick like mad and I can't sing to save my life. Right now anyway.

Haih, life in 2K is strange and weird, and I really really dislike it. Bring me back to thirteen. Sigh.

~Smartee

P.S. I'm chatting with peter now. He's practically BEGGING to become backup singer on the uji bakat crap. *laughs like a maniac*

No comments: