Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Starting over

I guess I kinda surprised myself...seeing how much I miss that lousy school and all during last year's long holidays. It feels like such a relief to be back in school...but darn..having to wake up at 5 in the morning. That's the lousiest part of school. Why must we have 24 hours in a day?! Why not 60 hours!??

2K...was surprisingly very...uh, um, strange, i guess...with amelia and the whatnot there. Yeah..halfway through lessons, amelia would suddenly burst into the phantom song, loud enough for the whole class to hear, then she'll start complimenting herself on..

"My singing is the best in the world!"

And so on so forth.


Oh yea, yesterday...i went down swimming again...after nearly months of inactivity with the swimming pool downstairs. It just felt so great...diving through the cloudy (yeah, the pool was kinda dirty) water...despite the fact that it was dirty. My dad has been saying i should bo down for quite long already...i think what he meant was I must go down.

Timed my freestyle ...50 metres... and...and...damn, i hated it... can't believe how much i've detiorated ...regressed...or however you spell the stupid word. I SWEAR i'm gonna built up my speed again. Pfft...37 seconds 50m...what an insult. PFFT. I'm so angry with myself.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Hmph.

3 comments:

Christie C. said...

At least you swim faster than me. I'm not sure how fast i swim, but i'm quite sure i'm tons slower than you. I only like swimming for leisurely purposes.

Mia said...

!!!
I'm not that bad!!! And it's not the Phantom song!!!
(My self-compliments do sound quite bad when you write (or type)it down, though... It sounds perfectly all right when you actually say it)

Mia said...

!!!
I'm not that bad!!! And it's not the Phantom song!!!
(My self-compliments do sound quite bad when you write (or type)it down, though... It sounds perfectly all right when you actually say it)