Thursday, November 5, 2009

Poisonbox

I had a flu jab on Tuesday. =(

Daddy: Oi.
Me: Yes?
Daddy: Get ready, we're going to the hospital in 15 minutes.
Me: Whyyyy? Who died???
Daddy: ... we're getting a flu injection.
Me: WHAT?!
Daddy: *long lecture about H1N1*
Me: *sticks fingers in ears and shakes head*
Daddy: Cooperate a bit la...its just a needle..
Me: *fingers stuck in ears* lalalalala~
Daddy: ...won't even hurt...
Me: *fingers stuck in ears* lalalalalala~
Daddy: ...at the most, just a small prick...
Me: *fingers stuck in ears* LALALALALA~
Daddy: Okay, lets go.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Daddy: Faster, faster, go change!
Me: *bursts into tears and wails like a baby*

I skipped school from Monday to Tuesday. As in Monday last week till Tuesday this week. And right now, I don't regret it. Because I came to school on Wednesday this week... and well, it was a waste of time. Who taught us that masa itu emas? And who's wasting post pmr students' time? Sheesh.

I think I was pretty much a nuisance on Wednesday.

"Did you miss me? Huh? I know you missed me. Did ya? Did ya?" I irritated my friends a lot with this.

And guess what we did on Wednesday. Attempted to cook food over open fires and played poisonbox. Can things get any lamer? We played Poisonbox, for crying out loud.

~Smartee


You gotta wake up and see things,
The way that they are and not what you're thinking,
No matter how far, you'll be in my heart,
But not the way that you're wishing.
And if we were meant to be
You gotta back off baby,
I can't pretend I wanna be your one and only,
If you wanna change my mind,
You gotta give me a little time,
You gotta back off baby,
You gotta wait for, wait for me.
This song is... for you.

7 comments:

Christie C. said...

And I wonder who told me she's going to school on Friday, 6th of November 2009. That's twice in a week. I didn't even get to see a millimetre of the Pen book.See if I ever talk to you again.

paperplanes said...

LOL, the song is for me??

Smartee Pants said...

Aww, Rebel, I'm soooo sorry. I'll boost your shopping spree fund up to RM150 to make up for it, okay?

Tokiha Mai, I'm completely heterosexual. I won't ask females to wait for me.

Navian Lee said...

If it's not her then it's obviously me la.. right? hehehe

Smartee Pants said...

Sorry to break your heart, Nav, but no. You can't inspire me like that =P

Why is everybody harping on the song? Doesn't anyone care that I had to stick a needle in my arm on Tuesday?

paperplanes said...

who cares about your injection? you deserve it. =P

AWWW then who is it for??

Navian Lee said...

Stop denying Vicki.. It's for me, isn't it? don't be in denial.. :)