Sunday, November 8, 2009

Should I laugh or cry?

I'm so disorientated at the moment, I don't even know how to start my post.

What did I do last Thursday? Or Friday?

I remember I helped out a bit at my mum's kindergarten's graduation. And then I went for some movie with Pauline Chen and Richie at Times Square. And I also remember that I wanted to blog about all the stupid things we did there. Like Paupau and Richie squabbling over whether we should take a bus or a taxi to Times Square.

But right now, so much bad news is happening that the events within the past few days are practically obliterated from memory.

I need to sleep...

I need to eat...

I need to do something other than exist...

I need to live...

=(

So this is how it feels to operate on zero sleep for the past 2 days.

Doesn't help that I'm showered with... no, not love, but all sorts of bad news today.

~Seluar Pandai

P.S. How can I say its over, when it never even started?

P.P.S. Pauline summarised the bad news today in the form of "from @#$% to V***** to M* to Y* to B**......@#$($*(@#&$".

P.P.P.S. Can't find the right words...can't find them...

No comments: