Monday, November 23, 2009

100th post

Wow. This blog actually listened to me rant 100 times over. *applause*

Bleh, I went to 4 restaurants for dinner today. Food court, McD, Sushi King and some other place I forgot.

I feel like a overloaded truck full of piglets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to finish the Crossroads Project on schedule.

I think it'll be good to unofficially make Caution: Crossroads Ahead Pauline's sweet 16th birthday present. We have 7 months more to put our plans into action, then.

And I also think it'll be good to dedicate Excuse Me to Kelly and Christie... as an unofficial Christmas present.

And then there's Life Goes On, which is for so many people.

And you know what, I should probably change the title of Wait For Me to Idiot, Leave Me Alone.


¬Smartee Pants

P.S. Sometimes I don't know why I even post rubbish up here. Maybe its because I can think more clearly after blogging, even if I blog about nonsensical stuff.

P.P.S. My humour isn't dying. Its just... going on vacation without me. It'll be back when you're gone.

No comments: