Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I really need to explain myself.

For someone whose remarks can really bite, I can be really daft sometimes.

For that alone, I'm a complete idiot. Maybe not complete. 99% perhaps.

Bundarkan that 99%.

Do the math.

So I said I need to explain myself. But not here.

All I can say here is "I'm innocent! I'm innocent!" In the cartoon kind of way.

Haih, this post isn't coming out right at all.

And I'm really sorry. Even if its not my place to say it, but still, I'm sorry.

~Idiot

P.S. I'm sorry God, I know I have no right, but this time I really need to call one of your creations an idiot. I can't help it. That person I see whenever I look into the mirror is really such a...nevermind. Once is enough.

P.P.S. Completely unrelated to the post above: With every bit of truth you reveal, comes a fresh wave of crippling pain.

Pain that makes me want to throw up. Physically throw up. I don't know how long I can suppress this feeling. I need to know. I need to know.

After all..this..time.

I shouldn't be bothered, but I'm praying that this isn't a lie too.

No comments: