Saturday, March 7, 2009

I learn new things everyday =)

1. There's a difference between being Emo and sad.

2. I know I'd regret (not) doing some things, but I (don't) do it anyway. Example: Ignoring homework throughout the weekend. Regretting it on Sunday night.

3. Beware of Christie and Roo (Aha, its a screen name).

4. Some people adopted weird British accents during our English Oral Presentation. Me excluded I think, but Christie differs.

5. Every moment I'm awake, I wanna sleep. Every moment I'm asleep, I don't wanna wake up. Lethargic...

6. This is for SBS-ians. "One line please..." OR THE WORLD WILL END.

Boreeed.

~Smart Pot.

P.S. There's a very thin line between being easy-going and letting myself be pushed around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OhmyGod, Why you always forget to link me one?
OhmyGod, ohmyGod, ohmyGod. FASTER LINK ME.
If not, I'll sit at Gan Joe Yee's place and ohmyGod you for three days!

Kelly K. said...

And I wonder who say's the phrase, "One line please.." NOT insulted though. =]