Saturday, March 28, 2009

Best things about 3K...

On Thursday (I think..)

Amelia: (singing) I love-
Celeste: -YOU!!
Amelia: You love-
Celeste/Rachita: -ME!!
Farzana (sp)/Amelia: We are-
Celeste: -happy-
Rachita: -family!
Amelia: With a great big hug-
Farzana: And a kiss from me to you!
Class: WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO!

Vicki: ...
Joey: ...
Christie: ...XD
Pearly: ...HAHAHA.

Amelia: I love-
Class: -YOU!
Amelia: You love-
Class: -ME!
Vicki: Best thing about 3K is....we finish each other's sentences. =.='
Pearly: HAHAHA
Kelly: *sleeping*
Christie: ....XD
Class: WON'T YOU SAY...YOU...LOVE...ME...TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The above is the general idea of a typical day in 3K.

In the science lab...

*Disecting (sp) flowers*

Vicki: Its abit icky when you realise you're touching reproductive organs of other organisms. *pokes ovules outta ovary*
Pearly: Ew, Vicki...
Christie: OH SHIT! I DROPPED MY OVARY!
Vicki: Your wha-?
Christie: Oh. My flower's ovary.
Vicki: Ahh.
Amelia: *frets about touching pollen because its...nevermind.*

Bored.

~Smartee

P.S. Watching Lord of the Rings...=D

2 comments:

Christie C. said...

You left out the part about Jia Wei asking Vanessa if she had any extra ovaries. =D

Anonymous said...

Hahah, smart Christie. I was about to say that, too. LOL. But fun day. ;D