Saturday, March 14, 2009

100 Truths (sort of, anyway)

001) Real name: Kim Victoria Lee Yoong Chin

002) Nickname(s): Vicki, Smarteepants, Ving-ving (grr, Joey), midget (GRRR, PAU), others
that are too insulting to be posted here.

003) Age: 15!!! Uhh, kinda. Sort of, anyway. Just a teensy bit inaccurate. Almost 15..same thing. Geez fine, 14 actually.

004) Horoscope: Mind-block, but its something to do with crabs.

005) Male or female: Female

006) Elementary: Garden International

007) Middle school: SKSBS

008) High school: SMKSBS

009) College: College for the Retarded

010) Hair colour: Black

011) Long or short: Shorter than I'd like. =(

012) Loud or quiet: Both, but usually am quiet. *halo*

013) Sweats or jeans: Jeans!!!

014) Phone or camera: Neither. A virus-free computer with secure Internet.

015) Health-freak: I'd like to say yes.

016) Drink or smoke: Neither. Sleep.

017) Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope

018) Eat or drink: Eat

019) Piercings: No thanks.

020) Tattoos: Ew, no. Imagine when you grow old and wrinkly

021) Social or anti-social: Generally, social.


Firsts.

022) First piercing: Don't like piercing...

023) First relationship: With my mum. Mother-daughter relationship when I was in her womb.

024) First best friend: There's 2. Kelly and Christie, hehe, almost 10 years.

025) First award: For some BM essay writing in primary school. Unbelievable, huh?

027) First pet: Fish. They died within a week.

028) First big vacation: 2007. Visited London, Rome, Venice and the Vatican City in one trip. =)

029) First love at first sight: Don't believe in love at first sight.

030) First big birthday: 2002, I was 8. Can't remember what happened at the party, but I do have vague memories being wrapped in toilet paper.


Currently.

049) Eating: Plain white bread.

050) Drinking: Cold water.

051) Excitement level: Low.

052) I'm about to: Answer question 53 in this tag.

053) Listening to: Mum nag about "the benefits going to bed early a.k.a. healthy lifestyle". She could have written my Intervensi 1 essay for me.

054) Plan for today: Practice my 2 songs for tomorrow's performance and attempt to finish at least Sejarah homework.

055) Waiting for: me to be sleepy enough to sleep.

056) Energy level: Low, its past 12 midnight.

057) Thinking of someone: Yes. The idiot who deleted half my songs of my computer.


Future.

058) Want kids?: HUNDRED PERCENT NO.

059) Want to get married?: No, and for all the wrong reasons.

060) Careers in mind: Entertainment business, journalism, video game programming, author.


Which is better in the boy you like?

068) Lips or eyes?: Eyes. The darker, the better.

069) Romantic or funny?: BOTH. =D

070) Shorter or taller?: Taller than me. Shorter would be disastrous.

071) Protective or caring?: Protectively caring???

072) Romantic or spontaneous?: Spontaneously romantic (admittedly Christie's copyright)

073) Nice stomach or nice arms?: BOTH. XD

074) Sensitive or loud?: BIT of both.

075) Hook-up or relationship?: Retarded question.

076) Trouble-maker or hesitant?: Neither.


Have you ever...

080) Lost glasses or contacts: Almost =(

081) Ran away from home: Not...yet. I might, soon.

082) Killed somebody: Not...yet. But lately, its been tempting. =)

083) Held a gun/knife for self-defence: Uh, no.

084) Been arrested: Ofcoursenot! *HALO*

087) Cried when someone died: A little, yeah.


Do you believe in...

089) Yourself: Not really.

090) Miracles: I think so.

091) Love at first sight: No, life isn't like Enchanted.

092) Heaven: Yes.

093) Santa Claus: Used to, until one year I caught mum sneaking presents into my Christmas stocking.

094) Tooth Fairy: Haha, no.

095) Kiss in the first date: Nope. People who do that macam tak sabar saja. =P


Answer truthfully.

097) Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes, Pearly. She'd give me all the answers to the huge load of math homework.

098) Are you seriously happy with where you are in life now?: Not quite yet.

099) Do you believe in God?: Yes.

100) Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.

I tag:

1. Pearly
2. Joey
3. Wai Chi
4. Luna Lovegood
5. Hermione Granger
6. Fleur Delacour
7. Parvati Patil
8. Nymphadora Tonks
9. Minerva McGonagall
10. Dolores Umbridge

~Smartee

P.S. Sometimes you read my mind so accurately, its almost scary. I lie when you ask me, but I'm not sure if I've fooled you.

No comments: