Tuesday, March 24, 2009

12.00am...

...and I'm unable to sleep.

So here I am, switching fickle-mindedly between doing homework, watching LotR The Two Towers and reading up info on Harry Potter (I've turned into a huge fan suddenly.)

Those Trojan Horses finally did it. They drove my computer loopy, so I'm stuck with dad's laptop.

=(

Holidays was great. Watch some Despereaux movie with Kelly and Christie, then trampled around Pavilion like we owned the place. It was quite boggus actually, going into all the looniest and GIRLIEST shops and making Christie try on skirts. (She squirmed out of it and left Kelly and I fighting about who should wear what. Sigh, girls...)

School reopening was HORRIGIBLE. I woke up late, got to school late, did school work late, did homework even later, went home late, and now I'm sleeping late. Can't imagine waking up for school tomorrow, the very thought of it makes me wail.

The load of homework dished out is quite frightening really. There's KGT, Sejarah KK, some Sivik project and like two cherries on top...TWO SENI FOLIOS. Check out Christie's post about the seni folios. She said everything that was on my mind.

Vicki + Pendidikan Seni = 2D nuclear disaster on drawing block.

I could crap more, but I'll spare you.

~Smartee

P.S. Huh, lets see who dares menceroboh my private blog. You'd get a nasty surprise.

P.P.S. I still have to fix my BM lisannnn...

P.P.P.S. Then there's Sej...Geo...Komsas...KH... oh thank goodness, I've done math! =)

P.P.P.P.S. Stupefy!!!! (Gone HP mad. Seventh book rocks, yeah?)

No comments: