Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exams

Latest News: 1. Exams are up. I haven't been studying my head off like total madness, but I HAVE been studying. And all my friends (especially *cough PAU!) have been rather irritatingly poking fire, "Ooohhh! Since when does VICKI study?" and giving me that look of surprise. Ick, a bit annoying, but not to say I can blame them. I mean, Vicki HAS built up a pretty rep of "i-am-the-type-of-person-who-does-not-study" but come on...ick.

Anyway, Sejarah and KH's today, i did Sej in a 40 minutes and slept away after that and finished KH in 20 min...snoring away until after the teacher took my paper. Woke up and started panicking about where my paper was...until someone told me teacher had collected it while i was busy dreaming about...AAA batteries. Yeah, i dreamed about AAA bateries. Mad.

2. Due to my almost hobby of burying my nose...in fact, burying my entire head in textbooks, i have abandoned my other hobby of flashing my face 2 inches from the computer screen with the internet online. until now. :D Not that I can't resist technology temptation...its just that I feel like blogging. XD. No, really...its not an excuse.

3. People from 2 Jati and 2 Meranti bocor to Nav about his surprise farewell party. I'm so mad at these people, because our entire plan was to surprise Nav. Well, apparently our entire plan is gonna have to be changed. Screw. Oops. Christie said I'm not allowed to screw anyone anymore. XD No more screwing. Scout's honour. XDXD

Lightbulbs: 1. I realised that I have been abandoning my classical piano for pop, country and singing. I won the charity competition and the competitors there were of diploma grade or higher. I should have been proud. Well yeah, I am, but I don't feel the same elation I felt when I won the singing competition in church. Singing seems to be pushing classical piano away bit by bit everyday. I'm worrying about that 'cause exam's in Dec...and this ain't no silly grades anymore. This is the professional deal. HELP.

Today's Flashbacks: 1. I remembered the Genting trip in 2006. How Navian walked right into a mirror. How Christie and I laughed like idiots at him.

2. I remembered how I used to be a total mouse in school. Yeah...mouse. Well, its not like i'm the social queen now. But i am standing out now, rather than always hiding behind friends like last time.

What I Wanna Throw At A Wall: 1. I'm angry about you freaks who keep asking me the same questions. Especially those I call close friends. How many freaking times must I say, "No, I'm not jealous. No, I don't care. No, I'm fine. No, I'm seriously not lying."

2. I'm angry about the teasing. I had enough of teasing. SHUT UP PEOPLE. If this happened last year, it would be so flattered. But right now, I'm really too busy to care, I had enough of this kind of thing and I really wouldn't care about what you all say, except that some of you like to say it right in my ear. To summarise it, its annoying.

Inquisitive Questions: 1. Who has watched Camp Rock? Its a good show which I can say I really really relate to.

Signing off,
Seluar Pandai.

P.S. Smartee is currently studying Geography. (last minute study :P)

2 comments:

We Think, We Feel, Our Lives said...

HEY!!! you can't blame it all on 2M and 2J only!! how would YOU know if anyone from 2M said anything!!!

Blame 2K too! blame everyone! it ain't fair! I have to fight for my class's rights!

Christie C. said...

Yeah, well Navian told us people from 2J and 2M told him. Now, wouldn't that be the most reliable source?