Monday, August 18, 2008

Navian

Latest News: 1. We had Nav's farewell party on Friday. Most of the guys couldn't go, because they had bowling competition. I guess that was fine with them, since they do see him every Saturday at PTM. Pauline, on the other hand, was frantic. Before she had to go home, she ran to hug him, practically tackled him. If he wasn't already sitting down, she would have knocked him to the ground. Then she walked roughly 4 steps away, then made a 180 degree turn and tackled him again. Well, who can blame her? Anyway, it was pretty much a success, I guess our hard work in planning it sort of paid off.

2. Pearly NEVER hugs anyone. Okay, lately she HAS hugged girls. But that's just SO lately. But she actually, hugged Nav on Friday. Christie's reaction was bonkers, and Amelia ripped out my camera and started snapping, I think. :D And during the truth or dare game, Pearly picked the card which said "If you're a guy, piggyback a girl. If you're a girl, find a guy to piggyback you." Everyone went cheering, whee, and she chose Nav. And he really lifted her off the ground. Whee!!!! The ironical part is...guess who wrote that card? Yup, Christie, Am, Kelly and yours truly planned the games...and no one would be mad enough to write a dare so outrageous except for yours truly. Of course, i'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut about that. :D

3. Amelia was kinda left out; she didn't wanna play. Well, Am's the prim and proper...not the type who loses control and throws cream at anyone and everyone (unlike me). She took my camera anyway, and snapped away. It wasn't very good photography, but I appreciate her efforts. :D

Lightbulbs: 1. I realised that I really did seem emo on Nav's party. Well people, I can assure you, I wasn't. Maybe its the events of the past few days (==' more like weeks), that I was just suddenly hit by exhaustion? Life's too fast for me nowsadays...

What I wanna throw at a wall: 1. I'm angry at my dad. Since the school holidays started I haven't been doing anything but classical piano, studying, homework and swimming. Even when I do go online, I load windows player with a hundred songs, then start cleaning my room (which is equal to a nuclear disaster area). Today's like the first time I'm online since the last post of my blog. And my dad's going all "Vicki...go practice your piano...go study."...go this go that go everything except online-ing. I'm a bit exasperated. I just finished more than 3 freaking hours on the piano nonstop classical, playing all my big pieces ugh and now how the heck would i have the concentration to study. Playing neopets online would be better than studying now. I'm totally burned. See what I mean by life moving too fast?

2. I'm angry at the fact that Lee Chong Wei lost. Boo...and I thought M'sia was FINALLY going to get a gold medal. I watched the entire match hugging my knees and with my knees stuck in my throat...so basically by the time i was done watching, my face was blue. or whatever colour it should be when there's lack of blood. Bottom line is, he lost...badly. I wanna cry. =( See the gold medal flying away. WAAAA.

I'm inquisitive: 1. Has anyone watch the video "Ready to fly" by Amy Pearson. Woooo, she looks and sounds like Celine Dion and they're using this video for the Olympics. :D

Signing off,
~Smartee

P.S. Smartee is currently playing neop- uhh, games. :D

3 comments:

Christie C. said...

You better make sure Pearly doesn't find out that you came up with that dare or else I think you'd have to move to another country. Lol. Maybe I'm overstating things. Maybe Pearly won't kill you. Anyway, you're lucky she doesn't rread blogs. I think.

paperplanes said...

LOL,

the truth about the crush thingy right? i hope sara doesn't finds out that I'm the one who came up with it....EEK! I'll be dead! But then again, it's her own fault right? Hey! vicki! i didn't turn 180 degrees! i took my bag first then turn back!

Sara said...

AKHEM..

MISS PAULINE!

MY FAULT EH?

AKU TAK INGAT MACAM TU LAH..

TAKPE..diorang tak tau aku..um..takpelah :D HARI ISNIN u watch out.

-s ;)