Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exam RESULTS

Latest News: Lets try keep this short.

1. I nearly failed Geo. I'm serious. Totally. Yeah really, why won't you believe me? YEAH I NEARLY FAILED OKAY?

2. I got 95 for English. Highest in class. I'm proud. At least, I was proud until I found out that Navian got 98. Then I wasn't so proud anymore.

3. I got highest in class (only class dammmmmit) for KH. Yay. At least I was "yay-ing" (BLISS) until my mum said "So what?! You didn't even make 90 for your Sejarah?" Goodbye, bliss.

4. My geography is dragging me down to the pits of..of...uhh, earth's core. (saying pits of hell suddenly doesn't seem so nice). I'm worried. Next exam's in weeks only. Swt. I'm turning into a geek.

Last weekend: I got the emergency call on Friday. And there wasn't any..."Hi, how are you? are you free to talk now?" It was just straight...

..."Vicki!! I can't do my aural!!!! HOW???!!!!"

Me: "Uhh, and I can't do it too. So ..."

Pau: "I dunnoooo!!! I can't!! HOW!?"

Okay, she didn't get the pun. Anyway, I was at her house at 9.30am the next morning and we practiced like gila for nearly five hours straight, only stopping for 5 minutes to drink water and try out the acoustic version of "This is me". Our harmonising is nearly perfect. XD I love it when we sing together. =D

What I wanna throw at a wall: I'm still angry at my dad. He hasn't done anything except compare me with my sister.

"What's your exam marks?"

"Err, I got A's for English, Sej, KH." OBVIOUSLY I TELL GOOD MARKS FIRST!!!!!!

"And the rest?"

"Errrrrrrrr... ... ... B for science?"

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS YOUR SCIENCE B?!!??!"

"..."

"Did you know when your sister was your age, she'd study CONSISTENLY EVERYDAY! And she used to practice 7 hours of piano everyday when she was playing in the orchestra and having diploma exams! YOU DON"T EVEN MAKE TWO HOURS! IF YOU FAIL THIS DIPLOMA YOU"LL JUST HAVE TO RETAKE IT THE YEAR AFTER AND THAT WILL WASTE ONE YEAR'S PIANO CLASS FEES! AND YOUR STUDIES ARE GOING DOWNHILL. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN STUDYING ENOUGH YOU BETTER MAKE AT LEAST TWO HOURS STUDY AGAIN AND CONCENTRATE ON GETTING BETTER MARKS!!!!"

Oh yeah? Going downhill? And my 94 and 95 just disappeared? Okay, he'll boil over when I tell him about my 52. sobs, so long, computer, i'll probably be banned. Speaking of computers..

YOU"RE SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON THE INTERNET. AND YOUR PHONE BILL HAS BEEN GOING UP I BET YOU HAVE BEEN SMSING WITH..." it goes on.

Btw, that lecture was just a summary. It actually went on for 45 minutes. I'm angry cause' he loves comparing me with my sister. I mean, I wanna be meeeeee not a replica of my darling sis who's so successful in life right now I have no idea how to tell you.

~Smartee

P.S. Smartee is chatting on MSN because she feels too discouraged to do anything else. Other than moan abuot my 52 of course. =(..

1 comment:

Navian Lee said...

Hey sis, at least you got 2 90 and above.... Because of my so lousy results... Guess what? I'm banned from playing my guitar till the next exam... HOW SICK IS THAT??? I'm going crazy... NO GUITAR!!!! I'm GOING REALLY CRAZY!!! lols