Friday, August 29, 2008

Have you ever felt this way?

Have you ever felt like a friend needs help, and yet you can't help them?
Have you ever felt like you're at the top of the world, and another friend is at the bottom of hell?
Have you ever felt like people envy you?

What are you suppose to do when there's a friend who's confidence has pummelled 60 miles down into the earth?
How can you bear with this feeling when a friend is in desperate emotional need, and there's nothing you can do but pray and hope it gets better for them?
When they are just pure sad, how do you cheer them up?

I don't know

She said she hates me, how good I am, she can never be as good as me. All glum emotion. Truthfully, why would we wanna be like someone else? Each person is different, special, unique in their own way. If someone is better in one thing than someone else, so what? That someone else will be better than that someone in other things.

To four of my bestest friends out there, especially the one with her confidence shattered, remember that no matter how good I am and could be, in other ways, we're all better than each other. We're all different. No two person is the same, just as no two fingerprints are the same. (Christie, is my grammar correct in that sentence?)

Latest News: 1. I'm officially called "Ving Ving" by Joey. UGGGGHH. STUPID NAME. NOOOOO. And I thought Kim Victoria Lee Yoong Chin was bad enough. Oh and I got food poisoning on Wednesday, puked almost nonstop for 2 hours, got to a clinic only to find the last doctor gone and the next doctor NOT IN YETTT. So much for 24 hour clinic? Got a needle stuck in my hip, which stopped the puking, then went home, and slept myself into Thursday afternooon.

Returned to school on friday, only to be greeted by Joey "Ving Ving!!! Why you kena food poisoning??!! Eat too much MENTOS ARRR??"

I gave her the evil eye.

I mean, what else can I do? ICK. MENTOS.

Came home, went online...and some fella had the guts to say "Why kena food poisoning? Eat chicken with dettol arr?" Dry humor... "ohh, i know why, cuz you never eat enough mentos."

Seriously people, the mentos comments are getting old. Save it, people!

~Smartee

P.S. Smartee is chatting with 7 people now and ignoring the fact that Geography is waiting.

5 comments:

paperplanes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paperplanes said...

dear,

talking bout me eh? well, anyway, if it is me you meant, don't mind me, LOL, coz it's only temporary.

Well, ving ving is....weird, but nevertheless, it's a cute name for you!! be happy!

Anonymous said...

keke...

Baby V ! ! !

haha...

MENTOS

is so NICE ! ! !

I'M LOVIN IT ! ! !

haha...

Anonymous said...

I do know who said that dettol + chicken thing to you. :P

Christie C. said...

Ving Ving, Baby V, I THINK it's "No two people are the same, just as no two fingerprints are the same." Why do you always look for me when you want to know if something is grammatically correct? I'm no dictionary. And you read MUCH more than I do!!