Saturday, October 20, 2007

TAGGED!!

I got tagged!! First time i got tagged!!

1.The person who tagged you is-
Sara! The Mean Girl!

2. Your relationship with him/her is-
Friends! We were married! But then she divorced me! jkjk....

3. 5 impressions you have of him/her;-
Smart, sharp, cute, cool...uhh mean?

4.If he/she becomes your lover, you will?-
What kind of a question is this? She becomes my lover?

5. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be-
I already said she's not my lover and will never be!!! I'm straight ok? No lesbian stuff!!!

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will-
Ignore her... duh...

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be-
I spoiled her Bartimaeus book and stole her cookies?

8. The most desirable thing you want to do for her now is-
Set her up with Joshua

9. Your overall impression of him/her is-
One of my best friends.

10. How you think people around you will feel about you-
Quiet, sarcastic, quick to laughter

11. characteristics you love about yourself is-
How I never have fake modesty and my weirdness

12. characteristics you hate about yourself is-
My ego swells all the time!!!!

13. The most ideal person you want to be is-
Myself!! God created me this way... I have no complains.. I just wanna be myself.

14. Say something to ppl who have always cared & love you-
You guys just rock! I can't express these stuff in words...

15. Name 10 other people you're thinking of now.

1. Pauline
2. Navian
3. Yu Kit
4. Christie
5. Xiao Ran
6. Sin Mun
7. Sara
8. Graham
9. Nishanth
10. Jaime (My sister :P)

16..Who is no. 8 having a relationship with?-
Dude, he lives in Canada! How would I know???

17.Is no. 9 a male or female?
MALE... duh!!!

18. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? Depends... on the word "together". If you mean that kind of "together" Then NO, its not a good thing

19. Where is no. 2 studying?
1 Keruing, SMKSBS, Malaysia, Earth, Universe

20. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?-
I don't know... a few minutes ago?

21. What kind of music does no. 8 like-
Rock... he hates rap.

22. Will you woo no. 3-
Are you sane?? What kind of questions are these!!??

23. How about no. 7?
NO

24. Is no. 5 single?-
No, she's taken already... by No. 2...

25. What's the hobby of no. 4?-
Reading!!

26. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?-
I don't think so... they've only talked once I think...

27. Where is no. 5 studying at?
1 Meranti, SMKSBS, Malaysia, Asia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe

28. Say something casual about no.1
She's a Pig Princess. Casual enough?

29. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
ARE YOU MAD??? DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR NO. 8? HECK NO!!!!!!!!

30. What's the surname of no. 5?
Kok...

31. Where does no. 9 live?
Singapore... in Bishan or something like that ...I think...

32. Are no. 5 and no. 1 best friends?
No...They're just friends...

33. Does no. 7 like no. 2?
Do I look like I'm no. 7? How would I know??!

34. How did you get to know no. 2?
Same school since standard 3

35. Does no. 1 have any pets?
Yeah..she has these scary dogs...who always bark like mad when I'm around. They hate me. I'm scared of them.

36. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Who's no. 7? Sara? She's mean, ..yeah..a little sexy..

10 people to do this quiz!

1. Sara

2. Kristy

3. Nish

4. Yu Kit

5. Peter

6. Whoever

7. Look... anyone..ok?

8. I don't know! whoever who wants to!!

9. Um...ahhh ahh Kristy's sister! Rachel!!

10. WHOEVER WHO WANTS TO DO IT OK?? I"LL TAG EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!!!

1 comment:

Navian Lee said...

Hey Vicki, What do you mean No 5 is taken by number 2??!!!! She's still single ok!! she's soon gonna be taken but not from number 2 but from Ming....