Wednesday, October 31, 2007

CLASS PARTY!!! 1 KERUING ROCKS!

Wednesday: 31 Oktober 2007.

Last day of the month.

Last day of fun.

We had class party!! Really awesome and fun!! Practically spent the whole day taking pictures! If I see another camera.. I think I'm going to SCREAM!!! *screams anyway...even though i didn't see another cam*

Oh..and we had this really really dumb wasabi seaweed eating competition. Whoever ate the fastest won. And its wasabi. HOT. Show ya the pics.


May I introduce Contestant No. 1!! Navian Lee Viknaswaran!!!!








Meet contestant 2!!! Chan Sin Mun!!



Navian is doing pretty well!! Stuffing the entire thing in his mouth!!









So is Sin Mun! Though she's choking like mad...


Navian chokes!! And Peter forces the seaweed back into his mouth!! HOW DISGUSTING! *chides* Boys..

Sin Mun spits out the seaweed (I don't have a picture of that .. such a pity) and in the end...

WE HAVE A CHAMPION!! Let me present to you! Navian Lee Viknaswaran! He comes out of the ordeal victorious! (and with seaweed on his face haha).

So after that we had this crazy couple photo taking!!! Haha...all of them look so awkward. Not like I blame them.
and well, there's more.. but I rather not post. And my friends know why. Hmph.





1K Boys!!!!


Haha I'm not photogenic...so I'm not posting pictures of me. :P

Gonna miss life at school. Don't ever wanna grow up. That's a fact.

Lalala.

3 comments:

Christie C. said...

This year's class party was so fun...and crazy unlike the other times. you may not be photogenic but you look cute all the same!

Kelly K. said...

Hey, why didn't you post pictures of yourself and Yu kit? I bet it'll receive a large round of applause.*grins cheekily*

helldevil39 said...

Why you put my picture there?!?!? It's bad enough spitting out the seaweed. You even put a picture of me eating the seaweed!! Damn you!!!