Sunday, October 28, 2007

STUPID TAG!!

I'm going to die of tags already! So many of them!

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here we go

RANDOM FACT 1: I'm a nerd and i'm not afraid to admit it! Face that! I read 24/7! I'm a full time nerd! I do nothing else but read! You should never ever bring up the subject of books in front of me 'cause I'll either scream with joy and die on the spot or I'll never let the topic die! So, random fact 1 = I'm a nerd. (and I'm happy about it :P)CHEERS FOR NERDINESS!!

RAMDOM FACT 2: I'm weird. So far, only two friends has called me weird, but in time to come, my weirdness shall be known to the world!! Hmm, yes I am VERY weird. I love leeches. I hate ice cream. I like AAA batteries. I despise the color pink. I adore teddy bears. I dislike taking photos of myself. I like the number "4". I admire...I don't like...I like..I hate. The list goes on. So yes, random fact 2, i AM very weird.

RANDOM FACT 3: I'm mad about music. Its the only sane thing that keeps me from falling into nerdiness and drowning in weirdness! Music rocks! I wanna learn the guitar! The flute! Cello! Bass! Violin! Those chinese traditional instruments! Oh the bliss... but of course.. I can't learn them all. Just gotta make do with drums and piano. Rather sad, don't you think? Random fact 3: Music controls me

RANDOM FACT 4: Friends and chocolate goes together! When there's friends around... there must be chocolate as well! When there's chocolate... its time to call friends around! Point is = chocolate and friends are like books and music. Nevermind, i don't think you quite get the point...

RANDOM FACT 5: I HATE China toilets! Imagine the worst public toilet in Malaysia! Then think of it as 500.. no wait, 600... no, no... 1000 times dirtier and you've gotten the image of a toilet.. in China. And I had to endure them for a week! Stinking vacation!

RANDOM FACT 6: I love performing on stage (Piano/singing or.. uh acting?)! I know, i know, most people say they're scared ... nervous... afraid of the spotlight on them... but isn't that the fun part? Where you're feeling so scared of messing up that you're numb! And its best when you're feeling unconfident! Adds to the pressure and fun! Imagine the rush of adrenaline and the spotlight glaring in your face!! The cheers of the crowd...yes yes, its true, I want to be a singer when I grow up.. but fat chance... not when I'm Asian...

RANDOM FACT 7: I am a very "whatever" girl. I hate makeup (very weird for a girl eh?), I don't care how I look like (Yes, I am NOT like those girls who spent every five minutes brushing their hair and preening their nails), I'm not fashion conscious - I don't care about what I'm wearing (as long as I'm wearing something!), I don't give a damn about what boys think of me (Unlike some girls who spent every moment worrying about what boys will say), I hate it when there's formal dinners, cuz I have to dress up "and be classy" .. to quote my mum (I want to be myself and I can't! Not when I'm looking like a doll), I can't keep still (I'm always fiddling or twitcing around. Its called HYPER) and finally, I hate it when parents friends call me pretty or cute. BECAUSE I'M NOT!! They can stuff their remarks which they say without meaning it!!!! STUFF IT!

RANDOM FACT 8: I love my class - 1 Keruing! The people there all rock! Such great times we had together... teamwork, friendship, class coordination! Its such a pity the year's almost over... and then we'll be broken up again. In all my 7 years of studying.. I think the year that left its deepest mark would be this year! Sigh. The memories...

Now who shall I tag? Hmm I'm breaking rule 4 and 5.

1. Jaime
2. Jeff
3. Yu Kit
4. Rachel
5. Kristy?
6. Peter?
7. Problem is ... I don't know anyone who has blogs that hasn't been tagged!
8. Any freaking human ok? OK??? OKAY??!!!

*slams the door*

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, you're no nerd!!! You are a bookworm. Yeah. Friends and chocolate go together like a horse and a carriage.

Christie C. said...

nerds and bookworms are two very different things, you know. And I hate going to formal parties too. I've got one on the 9th of November....mom's company dinner. I just want my jeans and t-shirt!