Friday, October 14, 2011

Self destruct

Hey, do you people watch cantonese dramas?

Like those on 311?

Isn't it funny how they sometimes use the same actress as both the mother and the daughter when she's grown up?

I used to think it was really annoying last time when I was a kid.

Now its like...haha haven't you people heard of genetics? What? She cloned? Or had binary fission?

Yeah.

I have no life.

~Smartee Pants

P.S. Gwen Lee, you know, either he has some ultra top secret excuse reason.

Or he's just an ass. (No. I'm not sorry for saying this. You can slap me in school.)

Either way, what does that tell you?

P.P.S. Graduation is tomorrow. But we still have to go to school after that. Sigh, gotta love the system. Msia boleh.

P.P.S. My grad robes are UGLY and unwashed. Which part of dirty dark turquoise does the school not SEE?

No comments: