Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fix me

I signed into Blogger today and the first thing I saw on my dashboard was a notification that claimed:

We've updated Blogger!
Our updated interface is fast, modern and clean.

It sure as hell better be. Because I'm gonna test upload photos soon and if fast, modern and clean Blogger screws it up, I might just do something really drastic.

Like throw dung bombs at their headquarters switch to Tumblr. Hmph.

------------------------------------------

People need to hear Javier Colon's Switch By Switch. He Is Amazing. Like Insane Absolutely No Doubt Amazing. In fact, he is so incredible, I just typed sentences with capped words...for him. And I never do that. Ever.

But seriously, all SucksPM-stressed jokes aside, the dude is every singing talent in the world -- any world -- combined. Do yourself a favour. Open your youtube tab and search "Javier Colon - Stitch By Stitch".

I swear you will not regret it. Unless you're the Iron Maiden type exclusively...then that's a different case...

~Smartee Pants

P.S. Gwen Lee, you might as well get used to seeing your name featured here for awhile... because I'm not gonna stop, until you do. Just because I can't find the words to harrass you about it during school doesn't mean I can't screw you here until you're okay.

P.P.S. Javier Colon, people. Stitch By Stitch on youtube/google/rapidshare/filestube/whatever-you-use-to-illegally-download-music.

And seriously, enough with the defaecation jokes. (>.<)



Lights will guide you home~
And ignite your bones~
I will try... to fix you~


No comments: