Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Metatarsals

I have one normal foot, and one abnormal foot.

Two probabilities.

[Left foot (miniscule) X right foot (normal)] + [left foot (normal) X right foot (ultra large)] = damnit

Either way, that gives me a pair of abnormal feet.

And that's why I had hell trying to get a pair of stinkin' heels for graduation.

Either my right foot can't fit into the shoe size that my left foot fits perfectly. Or my left foot looks like an utter idiot in the shoe size that my right foot fits perfectly.

I hate feet.

Anyway, my creepy pair of metatarsals did get their happy ending. I did get the heels...so on Saturday I won't only be graduating from high school. xD you get what I mean, chuamaeyeng? heehee.

Ohh, and before I forget, let me credit Tweety bird for this.

Mum: Woi, after dinner you better go study.
Me: Hmm?
Mum: How many hours were you on the phone just now?
Me: What?
Mum: Talk more on the phone lah. See how your dad explode later when he gets the phone bill.
Me: Haaahhh?
Mum: After dinner, no more phone calls. GO STUDY.
Me: Whaaat? I can't hear you~

Mum: I SAID YOU BETTER STUDY UNTIL MIDNIGHT AFTER DINNER.
Me: HAHH?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU~
Mum: AFTER DINNER YOU BETTER GO STUDY OR ELSE I WI-
Me: CAN YOU SPEAK LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR YOU~
Mum: *huffs away and leaves*


Btw, yes, we were sitting next to each other and I was being a complete ass. And like I said, thanks to Leowlipop (Ben-dubbed-Tweety-bird) for this method of annoyance. She uses it on me everyday at school. ^.^

Okay, I shall go make phone calls now.

Just kidding.

Maybe just for awhile. >.<

~Smartee Pants

P.S. Gwen Lee, I know how you feel. The first thought that comes to mind might probably be "wtf do you think you are", but I really do. To a certain extend.

P.P.S. I feel like I've been getting very sulky around you lately. Is it getting harder and harder to put up with me? We don't agree on a lot of things, and that's okay, but I don't wanna disagree on a lot of things either.

P.P.P.S. Darn I need to update my Thieves list. Grr, its like change-blog-link season. =( Maybe I should follow the trend.

1 comment:

Christie C. said...

Of course I understand you, Vicki dear. And I hope you'll understand as well if I can't help but laugh if you fall flat on your face because you couldn't balance properly.

And you are so outdated. Four non-valid links. Tsk.