Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I just realised I forgot to say...

Lets see, we bumped into Christie, Xiao, Gwen, Eevonne, Ben, Dylan, Ivan, a few other people whose names I don't remember and a whole lot of ex-SBSians whom I didn't even recognise.

In no particular order.

Its a small world after all.

And in that small world, everybody flocks to Pavilion.




Stupid poster is in French or something.

Anyway it says "from the creators of SAW & Paranormal Activity... INSIDIOUS". (no I can't read french. its common sense.)

So worth watching. So, so, so, SO worth it. For several reasons.

1. Scared the crap out of me.
2. Its from the makers of SAW.
3. Scared the crap out of Hazman.
4. Its from the makers of Paranormal Activity.
5. Scared the crap out of Siew Yan.

Quote her. "Vicki, can you teman me to the toilet????? I need to...etc.."
Yes, that was after Insidious. Her badass reputation is gone. ^^

In her defence, the movie was really terrifying. It wasn't as scary as I expected it to be, but it sure as hell frightened the...hell out of me. Although I wasn't really terrified.

I mean, the movie was scary, but I didn't really feel the full scare effects...am I making sense...?

Moral of the story... don't take photographs & don't go to sleep. T_T both of which I love doing. No sleep, no life. T.T Literally.

Anyone looking for a good scare should check this ou- ohh, why am I even saying this when I know for a fact that most of the people who read my blog don't watch horror movies?

I shall go torment somebody now with my inability to sleep after watching such movies. XD

~SP

P.S. I didn't scream...I yelped. There's a difference. Big, big difference. Go google it. X)

P.P.S. I wanted to but I can't yet and anyway eventually I will.

 The wait forever part was a joke. =P

P.P.P.S. And when you said that, all I wanted to do was burst into tears and cry.

P.P.P.P.S. ...thank you. =)

No comments: