Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fighting inertia

I have been sleeping early and waking up early.
I have been doing my homework.
I have not been scolded by my parents for abusing overusing the internet.
I have no life.

Let me explain.

I have been sleeping early in the morning and waking up early in the afternoon.

I have been doing my homework but that stupid pile has not gone down. Its like trying to shrink Mt. Everest to freaking Kinabalu.

I have not been scolded by my parents for overusing the internet because I've been using it at unearthly hours. Like when they sleep. XD Seriously, I don't touch the internet during the day. =O

I have no life. No explanation needed.

The cons of developing an abnormal bedtime cycle.


*12:00pm approx*

you: go to the toilet and wash your face
me: yes, going now..

*10 seconds later*

you: you're still lying on your bed right?
me: yea T_T


I can't sleep when I'm awake. I can't wake up when I'm asleep.

Its like...like...inertia.

I hate physics!

~SP

P.S. Siapa nak pergi MTV World Stage?

P.P.S. I hate boxes. T_T

P.P.P.S. Boxes can go to **** seriously.

P.P.P.P.S. Nah, just kidding. =P

-----------------------------------
Edit: Blogger just screwed up all my fonts. Too lazy to edit it again. Use highlight.

Or just don't read.

No comments: