Saturday, June 4, 2011

Counting sheep.

I'm sleep deprived.

ZzZzzzZ.

Because I've been sleeping at 5...6...for the past few days. AM, btw. That's like...an hour before sunrise.

Stupid horror movie. After watching Insidious, I stalked James Wan on wikipedia and read through all 7 plots of SAW. And then I went through every single thing on the Insidious film website.

Hence my sleep deprived condition.

I'm dying to watch SAW.

But I think I'll die from lack of sleep if I do...so maybe its better to hold off for awhile. Until like after SPM when I'm actually allowed to die.

SucksPM. So true. This is too good not to share. No, I didn't invent this awesome word. Credit goes to someone who is a lot less awesome than I am.

Gotta catch some shut eye.

~SP

P.S. Rule no. 209

P.P.S. My =O levels are a whole lot more epic.

P.P.P.S. I don't think I can sleep tonight...

No comments: