Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big girls don't cry.

So a few people have been asking me what I want for turning seventeen next week.

Hmm, I don't know, really. Honestly, I want...to not turn seventeen.

Originally, I think my mental wishlist was as long as the red carpet that Amelia and Jasvin worked on together alone for ten hours magically appeared during Hari Guru 2011.

But.

I don't know what's gotten into me lately.

Is it possible to be so lethargic, yet so motivated?

So estatic, yet so depressed?

Wide awake, yet so tired?

So relaxed. Yet so tensed.

Its like the calm before the storm.

I don't believe in turning back time, or changing the past, but there are these rare moments of reflection when I really wish I could go back to... kindergarten. Of all places. =.=" When things were a lot simpler than they are now.

Anyway, back to the present.

I decided to give myself the best birthday present ever.

24 hours of sleep from sunday 00:00 till monday 00:00.

Isn't that like awesome?

But then my mum shot down the whole idea and insisted we go out for the usual family dinner and then Xiao asked me to hang out with her.

So yeah my sleeping plans are ruined.

But its okay.

Oh yeah. My wishlist.

Macbook Pro, IPhone 4, and as LipopLeow reminded me today...a dark mahogany mare.

In no particular order.

But then Leowlipop had to very tactlessly remind me that all of the above is virtually impossible, especially since the last one has a seven digit price tag.

And truth is, I don't even remember why I want those things anymore. So...insignificant.

Lately, everything seems a lot less important.

I wonder why.

So if you peeps are just dying to get me something for 3rd July, you can buy me lunch.

Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch in this world?

Let's prove the world wrong.

~SP

P.S. I can't make you understand what you just don't understand.

P.P.S. Anyone wanna help me write a 750 word long essay?

P.P.P.S. Anyone at all? T_T

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just praying to a God that I still believe in

I'm falling to pieces.

They say bad things happen for a reason.
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding.

I'm falling to pieces.

No comments: