Saturday, January 30, 2010

Warning: Long update.

Form 4 feels so different from form 3. It feels more different than standard 6 compared with form 1.

Like I-forgot-who says, if you're absent from school for one day in form 3, oh who cares, its just PMR. But if you don't come to school for one day in form 4, you're screwed 'cuz every teacher dishes out homework as if their subject is the only subject we study.

And I'm having some serious issues with my PJ and Sivik teacher. Super sorry, but I don't really know how to respect teachers who can't respect students.

And ALL THREE of our science teachers c_ _'t sp_ _ k E_g_ish. My ears bleed in their classes.

And don't even get started on add maths. I only liked add maths last Thursday because...


...the teacher was absent. Hence, it was free period. On normal days, poor me has to suffer stupid analogies about "dog and cat and alien and predator!" relating to math from a teacher who can't spell A-L-I-E-N. Please. Spare me.

The only really good teachers are our BM teacher and our mod. math teacher.

Oh and did I mention? One is retiring and the other won't be teaching us for the next three months.

FMSL, right?

On to happier matters, Christie has been going all macho on me for the last one week 'cuz I left her pendrive in the pocket of my pants that went on a roller coaster ride... in the washing machine.

OKAY TECHNICALLY IT WASN'T MY FAULT BECAUSE I DID NOT PUT THOSE PJ PANTS IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET IT WAS ON MY BED NEXT TO ME AND HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT MY MUM WOULD JUST DUMP IT IN THE WASHING MACHINE WITHOUT EMPTYING THE POCKETS AND I COULDN'T STOP HER 'CUZ I WAS TAKING A NAP AT THAT TIME BECAUSE OF SEVERE EXHAUSTION DUE TO EXCESSIVE HOMEWORK GIVEN BY PSYCHOTIC TEACHERS.

Anyway, the much wanted pendrive has been recovered and is thankfully, still working.

Christie: There's dried soap on my pendrive...*takes ruler and scrapes*
Vicki: That's not soap. Its scratches.
Christie: *insert multiple profanities here*

On a much more cheerful topic, I think I'm turning into a Gleek. I was actually planning to have a productive day by getting rid of all my excess baggage (homework, not inches) but I ended up watching 8 episodes of Glee. 8 hours staring at the screen. I have this sense of dread that my spectacles will be gaining inches soon.

I wonder how long before people realise I don't use Facebook. I'd delete my account, but I'm too busy to search for the delete button.

People who haven't watched Avatar yet don't know what they're missing. People who are dysfunctional due to excessive stress bestowed upon them by evil teachers should watch Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel. That's why its downloading on my Limewire. Not that I'm really dysfunctional...yet.

I nag at people not to buy pirated stuff but I do illegal downloads.

I am such a hypocrite.

~Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.S. I need to learn to remember the names of 4C's new students. I can't keep calling them "the new chinese girl", "the other new chinese girl", "the new fella", "the new chinese boy".

Its really rude.

P.P.S. The weekend is here! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!

P.P.P.S. Amoeba can grow up to 5mm long. In case you're wondering, that's bloody enormous. And also seriously disgusting.

2 comments:

Christie C. said...

Well, it was BRAND-NEW!! =( And I DID NOT use multiple profanities!

Navian Lee said...

Hahahahaha.. You WASHED her pendrive??!? Hahaha What's FMSL? I know FML but FMSL? And one last thing, when you're done downloading Alvin and The munks, can you give it to me too?? so much for your "buy original DVD, don't watch pirated movies"

Your not-so-friendly neighborhood,
Navios ;P