Sunday, January 3, 2010

I've got a feeling

Monday - Went out

Tuesday - Went out

Wednesday - Went out

Thursday - New Year's Eve
- Attended my neighbour's New Year's Eve party
- Went for the countdown below my house at 11.55 (You know lah, Jalan Bukit Bintang always banyak hal during New Year's Eve)
- Spent the first 2 hours of my new year partying with Nicole, Ashley, Angelo, Henry, forgot-the-other-2-guys names and spraying foam at random strangers.
- I was so honorable, I don't spray into their faces. But guys apparently don't have the same thoughts, so I had like 200 shoots in my eyes/mouth and the foam tastes like carbonated rotten veggies. Yuck.
- I came out of the spray fight looking like a drowned rat (cuz the foam melted, ew)


Friday - 1/1/2010
- Woke up at 1pm and realised I was suppose to be at Pauline's house at....1pm.
- Nagged at my parents until they agreed to wake up and fetch me there.
- Jammed till 9.15pm.

Saturday - 2/1/2010
- Woke up when Nav's sms woke me up.
- Went to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2: The Squeaksquel with Nav, Nicole and Ashley. We were suppose to watch Avatar. =( But the chipmunks show wasn't bad actually.
- Went to Seremban. Yeah, after being out till 6pm, Dad tells me we're "going to Seremban to meet your uncle for dinner" and that "Nicole and Ashley (and their family) are coming too". I thought he was kidding, but then he wasn't. =(

Sunday - 3/1/2010
- Reached church at 8.30am
- Just when my dark red and blonde highlights are getting lighter, school just has to reopen. Haha, I redyed my hair back to black 11 hours before school reopens. XD

Monday - 4/1/2010
- This is the real test.

I've been feeling so lethargic lately. Maybe its because the events of the past few days are catching up to me. I'm really tired. I need to sleep.

And I'm kind of feeling mixed emotions about school reopening. Unlike the previous years, I can't help but feel some apprehension about going back to school. I'm 16 now. I'm a...senior. I hate the sound of that.

Who says all teens always want to grow up fast?

I don't. I wanna go back to being 5, when I was innocent...and smarter. I'm getting old too fast. =(

~Smartee

P.S. Compared to 2008, 2009 was like...extraordinarily good. 2010 started out brilliantly for me and I intend to make this year my best year yet. So to you, yeah you, the one who keeps saying evil stuff about my 2010 and how its gonna go downhill from here, I think you should just worry about yourself first. =P

P.P.S. Eh, you two! The two best friends! Remember my prayer request! Its not a joke!

No comments: