Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rude Awakening

Monday
- Got welcomed back to school by what Ming Yang calls the "purest form of bullshit". I couldn't have phrased it better. Read his blog for more info.
- Also got welcomed back to school with a disclipline talk. (This was like the highlight of the day. =.=")
- Had to endure a personality test that called Pauline an intellectually challenged student and Christie someone who isn't aware of what goes around her.
- And according to that personality test, I'm the kind of person who lets people push me around, I'm not aware of my rights, I can't take instructions from anybody and my social life is DEAD.
- Oh yeah, it also tells me I'm mentally retarded and desperately needs counselling.

How's that for the first day of school?

Tuesday
- The good news is, we had a really good penceramah for the motivational talk.
- THE BAD NEWS IS THAT I FELT REALLY SICK. SO I SPENT MOST OF THE TIME EITHER SLEEPING ON MY PILE OF TEXT BOOKS OR THROWING UP MY BREAKFAST.

Wednesday
- Hah, this was the real rude awakening.
- We had... lessons. T.T

Thursday
- I don't know how to do most of my school work. T.T

Friday
- I don't know how to do most of my homework. T.T

-----------------------------------------------------------

- Most of the teachers who are suppose to teach English-related subjects can't speak English. T.T

- I got her for my P.J. teacher.

Happy form-four-ing.

~Vee

P.S. I'm not sure if its because I underestimated Form 4 or I overestimated myself.

No comments: