Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just remembered I was...and am tagged by my Baby J

Joey told me I was tagged today at school. If i had remembered, I wouldn't have posted the post below this one. I would had saved that navian post for another day. Pfft. Anyway. The tag.

A = Amelia
B = Ben Goh
C = Christie
D = Desmond, uhh no, I rather choose Dinosaur
E = Elephant
F = Fan Shuk Ye (Celeste, our ketua class)
G = Gan Pearly
H = Hassell Alan Graham (it should be Graham Alan Hassell actually)
I = Icky Bitsy Spider
J = Joey
K = Kai Hong??
L = Aiyo, gotta think who's name start with L. Lau Chee Fai? Lee Yu Kit? Lai Mun Hou? Lye Jia Wei? UGH! All of them!!!
M = Michael Leong
N = Navian
O = Osama bin Laden. Err, I mean, who else starts with O?
P = Pauline Choong
Q = Queen of England
R = Rhea Watson
S = Sara Wong
T = Tiong Chin?
U = Underpants
V = VEEEEEENNNNG SIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W = Woo Theng Hong (Peter) No one else has name starting with W O.o
X = Xiao Ran
Y = Yu Kit
Z = Zebras Gone Wild

1. What does A sms you about?
Amelia smses me about nothing, cuz she doesn't sms me. But we talk alot in school to make up for that =D

2. How many siblings do B have?
A big fat egg.



I meant 0...in case you didn't realise.

3. What is C's nickname?
There's a lot. Chris, LKW, CCMYthe latest one is Peachy.

4. How do you get to know D?
I read lots of history books and watch documentaries to get to know D.No pun intended.

5. How desperate is E?
Very desperate in some countries. Its near extinction.

6. How much is F older/younger than you?
She's born in November, I'm in July, both same year. You figure out the math.

7. Name of G's best friend?
Hmm, I don't want to call names, others might be jealous. Why don't you ask her? Her handphone no. is 012-3186680 or she can be found in 2 Keruing in SMKSBS during school hours.

8. How does H know I?
Uhh? How am I suppose to answer that now?

9. What happens if J becomes your enemy?
Nothing will happen. Except that she will ignore me. Except that T will become my enemy too. Except that I will lose a good friend. Except that she will talk about me behind my back? Except that...uhh, you get what I mean.

10. Under what conditions will K and L get married?
Oh this is news! muhahahaha! I can just imagine Kai Hoong marrying all the L's!

11. How many people do you know with M's initials?
I'm not sure of his full initials, other than M.L.-two-more-letters. Wait, I'll ask him this Sunday, then come back and re-reply this. XD

12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N?
Yes.

13. Do you think O knows P?
O obviously doesn't know P. P...I don't think P knows O either.

14. How geeky is Q?
I'll visit her one day and ask her.

15. Is R very popular?
She is! She's a main character from one of my stories (I forgot which one). I'll let you read it one day.

16. What happens if S likes you?
She does like me...I think. What happens? Uhh, we become friends?

17. Is T a very random person?
There are many words to describe him, but I don't think random is one of them.

18. How are U and V related?
Uhhh, err, oh no, how am i suppose to answer this without insulting her??..was this question done on purpose?

19. Do you take W as anything other than a friend?
I take him as my favourite guy singer. He's talented!

20. When is the last time you met up with X?
In school this morning.

21. Are Y and Z enemies?
I don't really know, we've never talked about zebras before. Imagine this.

"Yu kit, are you enemies with wild zebras?"

=.=' LAME.

22. Of everyone from A - Z, who do you love the most?
A, C, G, J, N, P, X, Y. There is no "the most". I hate "who/what...the most" questions. Its stupid.

23. Will you betray any of them?
No. Not unless I have to.

24. Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z?
As if you don't know!

Stupid question.



Y.

25. Pass it to people in A - Z who have blogs.
Oh no. The long list.

Am
Ben
Chris
Mike
Pau
Sara
TC
Peter
Xiao Ran
Yu Kit

No comments: