Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Change

Its been a month since Navian left SMK Seri Bintang Selatan. Since then, alot has happened. Alot has not happened. And alot has happened after everyone thought it would not happen. But lets not go into that mind-boggling theory. Lets talk about Navian.

It struck me hard yesterday, how much I'd miss him in school. Its being emo, I call it. Kelly didn't bother calling me emo. She just went straight to, "You're unstable." Cool to know I'm unstable. It isn't very nice to be called "unstable". Anyway, basically I was moping around the entire class, conteng-ing the white board with crazy stuff like "I MISS HIM!" or "CHRISTIE + NAVIAN! = ..." and etc. You get the point, don't you?

It struck me that I actually do miss that annoying head peeping in at the door between classes and beckoning with that equally as annoying finger. And then he'll ask dumb questions about Kelly. Or he'll talk about Veng Sie. Or about Pendragon. Or ask, "Are you coming to church on Sunday?". Or he'll just tease when he has nothing else to say. Or when I threaten to clock his head with the nearest chair, then he'll stop teasing. And we'd talk about nothing. Just talk. About nothing. =.="

I've known Navian for as long as the others have known him. But we only became friends in standard 6. So I can say I haven't actually known him for very long.But in that short tiny weeny time, he'd become one of my bestest and closest friend =D.

He never shows his anger. He's the only guy I know who mixes with girls more than guys. He opens conversations on MSN, then doesn't bother to reply after the first 30 seconds.He teases about non-related people. =.='

He can bloody well keep secrets. HE'S THE ONLY FREAKING PERSON ON THIS EARTH WHO KEEPS REMINDING ME ONCE IN A WHILE ABOUT THE STUPID SURVIVOR CAMP INCIDENT LAST YEAR. Even Ben doesn't do that. =.=

Everyone said he's changed (even he himself said, "You don't know me anymore. I've changed), but then again, does it really matter? As long as he knows himself and is happy.



The t-shirt Kelly, Christie, Pearly, me and someone-else-i-forgot gave him for his birthday this year. Almost all the girls signed it.



Saying his goodbye speech to individual SBS-ians. You said you nearly cried. I wonder if that's true, sometimes.



You've got your new friends, I've got mine

You said you've changed, I knew it all the time

The reason doesn't matter, I shoudn't care why

As long as you're who you wanna be, where you wanna be

Then its good enough for me.


~They-Call-Me-Smart-Ass-Who-Isn't-Very-Smart



Be happy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a very ouch-y post. =(