Friday, September 12, 2008

Here comes the bride. Congratulations to the soon to be newlyweds

Latest News: 1. I'm playing at a wedding tomorrow. Like in, 13 hours. Do keep me in your prayers and wish me lotsa luck cause' there's always the chance I might mess up.I got the music sheets from Edmund last two weeks, but then didn't practice much. We had one rehearsal today...pretty much fun. Here's what some people said.

Elizabeth: You have to really listen to the atmosphere. When it seems too quite, try to play free flow or any nice song. Pay attention to the mood.

Waaa...if i play at the wrong times, thinking its the right times, aku habis gila.

Aunty Christine: I will give you signal when to start the bridal chorus and wedding march. You just follow my signal.

Remember I lost my glasses? And she's standing 10 yards away. Wayy outta my range of sight without pieces of squarish glass stuck to my eyes.

Yesterday's News: Everything went wrong yesterday (Thursday). Firstly, I got to school. Then the trouble began.

1. 8.00am = Celeste burst into class with news that our class was chosen to perform a skit and choir performance for SBS and SBU's joint merdeka celebration. (even MDK's kinda wayyyyy over)

2. 8.40am = After discussing about the choir stuff with Amelia, Christie and Pearly, we broke the news to the class. Yup, total havoc. They said its very ma fan.

3. 10.30am = After recess, we wanted to start choir practice. Skit actors had already practiced before recess and were still practicing (and fighting alot. I know, cuz alot were crying). Started choir practice. Was pissed at how soft they were singing. Formed groups of 5. Made them battle against each other in volume. The effect was immediate, everyone sang to their maximum volume. I'm creative, right? :P cheh, perasan.

4. 12.40pm = We were just at our climax, singing like crazy. WHEN-SUDDENLY-PEARLY-AND-FARAH-CAME-IN-AND-SAID-THEY-BLOODY-TEACHERS-CANCELLED-OUR-CLASS-PERFORMANCES-AFTER-WE-SKIPPED-WHOLE-DAY-TO-PRACTICE-EVERYONE-WAS-SO-DAMN-MAD-ALL-THE-WASTED-TIME!

5. Then I went home. Went to piano class. I played everything wrong, got lectured by teacher. Got half my theory exercise wrong. Got to church late for worship practice.

6. TO TOP OFF MY CRAZY DAY I LOST MY SPECS SO I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING THE WHOLE DAY.

7. Then we started practice. And then. Everything became alright XD. I love church. The people there are funny, and its feels great to worship. Kelly, please come on Friday. Slowly, soon, before you know it, you'll be serving too, I'm sure of that. So in the end, my horibly veggie day ended up with the perfect note.

~Smartee is now chatting on MSN and listening to "This Is Me" (and fretting about tomorrow's wedding.

P.S. congratulations to Simon and Mei Ying (or is it Mei Yeng)

P.P.S REMEMBER TO PRAY THAT I DON'T MESS UP TOMORROW!!!

1 comment:

Mike Leo said...

Hey!

You did pretty well there. Whether you sucks or not, the wedding is still a memorable one. The most important thing is that although they will never remember who played their wedding march, they will remember that the song was played.

Remember to tell Simon & Mei Ying's kids in ten years time that you played in their parent's wedding. Cool, huh?!!