Wednesday, July 2, 2008

When I came out of that bloody dark hole...

... also known as my mum's womb.

ick. disgusting.

One more hour to my birthday...and why the heck do I feel so glum?

I ought to be doing my head off homework...flexing my finger muscles hard on the pen....not relaxing them here but typing on this silly comp.

Back to the question. Why do I feel so upset. Its an hour to my birthday! Why am I so...down?

Blast that. Lets divert. I know two guys. At least, I thought I knew them. Now I feel like I don't know one of them. Like he's a total stranger. Last time he used to be really cool...but now its just drab. Its just weird. He's...different.

And the other guy...is just pure amazing. From an obnoxious lil kid...practically overnight transformed into an awesome great guy. LITERALLY. He's freaking annoying last time. I HATED him. But now its like, ..oh forget it, I can't explain. I don't know what to make of my life...why does things have to be so confusing? Oh..and..I DO NOT have a crush, just telling people before they start speculating. Its just that I just suddenly thought of these two people and how things could be so confusing about them.

Another happy thing that happened lately is...nothing actually...I just wrote a new song...*yawn* and its nothing new, except that I really really put alot of thought and heart into it. I took days to write the first 4 drafts (yes, you saw that...I said FOUR drafts) ...and the finally perfected it by rewriting it within 5 minutes. Total new version. Kinda silly, no? Tried it out on the piano, but it sounds wayy off rubbish. I need a guitar with this...ada orang nak volunteer ke tak?

And ANOTHER happy thing is...I FINALLY GOT BACK INTO WRITING AGAIN. Started 3 new stories...and almost completed one of my old ones. :D Dedicated, no? ...well, not really.

And (yes, and again) today...a few minutes ago actually, someone somewhat shared a teeny bit of his experience with God with me. I hear people talk about how great God is all the time... and it never fails to amaze me how He can touch so many lives. All the people out there who have been baptised with fire, should know what I mean.

And lastly...back to homework...goodbye for now.

~My Name Is ... Smart Pants. Yes, That's My Name.

3 comments:

Mike Leo said...

Hey, smarty pant

"bloody dark hole" is not a place anyone looking forward to come out from, but it will be nice if you name it "love hatch womb".

Also, people changes every time. No one will stay the same, even you. Only God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

2 Meranti - 2008 said...

You're wrong man, people don't always change, not EVERYONE changes. Sometimes, you just think they've changed, when in reality, what really happened is that you've never really known that person well enough. So most people come to the ultimate conclusion-"they've changed".

Besides, God has to change too, to teach and guide us as OUR lives change and improve, I believe God is just as human as we are, perhaps with a few extra "powers".
Sorry, but I shouldn't be blabbing this when I'm not a Christian, my bad.

Smartee Pants said...

O.o Wow?

Hehe, mike......................

*cough*