Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random things

As usual...I have a million things to say...so there's no point posting a topic. I ALWAYS stray. So first things first, I've never felt this stressed. Drowned. Suffocated. Pressured. Take your pick.

Anyway, lets start with last saturday. Semi finals of that competition was at 2.30pm..I came early, but they rescheduled it early, so I played early. But I got into the finals. Yay :D I didn't expect to though, probably cuz I made 114499 mistakes. Then rushed to church, zoomed in at 3.55pm. Seriously, I love to rush...its fun moving all the time. That way, you never have time to think about your problems. You can't do a thing other than REACT. Don't I love talking half explained gibberish.

Sunday, I served at church...it made me..happy. Teen class made me...happier, because everything's just...unexplainably right.

Monday, I flunked through school...slept through all my classes as usual, fought with my friends, made up with them, fought more, tried to force Nav to pay up his debt...unsuccessfuly, searched 2 floors 4 times for Peter (because Joey wanted to give him his bday pressie), complained to everyone about everything, and school ended. Stayed back for jamming with Kelly, Christie, Kristy and Mr Goh Sheng An...for the first time, Mr Goh didn't "fong fei kei".

Recorded the song acapella on Christie's MP3, its sound quality is amazing. Christie left. Then Kristy. Then Kelly had to leave..so I teman her to front gate, chit chat until she left...then went back to class where we were jamming, only to find it invaded by guys. Oh, and Wen Hao was there. Except that I didn't know it was Wen Hao...until he left, then i asked TC "who's that fella?" and he was like "wen hao?" ...forget my reaction.

Messed around with Ben's bass...tried to write a song using it. Succeeded. Go on, i'm waiting for your compliment. Cheh...i'm so lame. Messed more with ben's bass while he stared at the ceiling, decided to 'tune' it. Played "guess the note" games with ben using the bass. I know. Lame.

Went home. Edited the song.

Tuesday/today...lost my patience with one friends...lost my temper with another two. I'm furious nowsadays. Maybe its cuz i'm always bertolak-ansuring with everyone: I'M SICK OF IT. Came home to find an email with the recording of the acapella song Christie sent. I sounded SO BAD in the recording...but the ending was funny. Right, kelly?

Now...just taken a bath, am suppose to be doing homework, but i"m feeling so burnt out. I can't keep up with the pace of life = bad time management. DIdn't practice piano today. Didn't bang drums. Haven't chosen the song I wanna sing on Saturday's guest performance. Havn'et practiced my competition song. haven't finished homework. Haven't finished blogging.

Finished, actually. *yawn*

I msn-ed with someone who made me happy :D. I'm not stressed anymore XD

~Aku Punya Nama Ialah Seluar Pandai? Nevermind, english is fine...smart pants...

No comments: