Monday, June 30, 2008

Ello boss, uhh, blog, lama aku tak jumpa kau.

Hmm, I've abandoned my blog for more than three weeks. Time to chit chat with it again. Hmm, what's up in my life?

Last thursday, ah yes, that was the first time I cried at school in like, a million years. Trust me, I never cry in school. But then again, that was the first time I got into a huge fight with one of my best friends in a billion years. Well, its not like I bawled my eyes out or anything...the tears just dripped...like a leaky tap. drip, drop, drip, drop. Okayy, not funny I know, dry humor. It wasn't that funny at that time either. And according to pearly, everyone was like "why's vicki crying??" what happened?" ...how embarrassing. I swear I will never cry again in school! Scout's honour!!!!

Nextly...(whattheheck was that)..I won again on Saturday! MUHAHAHA!!! It was the church's singing competition...which turn out to be freaking pretty tough. I didn't expect thattt high a level. Sue anne was like "she's gonna blast them away!" but I didn't think she meant it. Mike was like "Must have confidence that you can win again!".....lol i wish...and that wish came true. I don't think i ever had so much fun in my life...that night rocked! Right, nav? There was also great praise & worship, the worship team did an awesome job and all the youth (and non-youth :P) were so energetic that night. And yadda yadda...so many fun activities, too many to list out.

And then there was Sunday's dinner. Only about 5 of my friends turned up though, but we still had a blast. Made pauline sing like mad on that day (teeehee) and then we had cake fight. Tossed cream around. Smacked Angelo with cream more than 5 times. Tried to get Kelly near the chocolate cream but she's too witty. Didn't wanna go near Sin Mun cuz she threatened to chuck green tea at me if I came within a radius of 4 metres.

And of course...lastly...there's my sister. She came back last Wednesday. Man, I didn't realise how much I missed her until I saw her there. In real person.

With her boyfriend. XD

Damn leng chai, and very very very tall. He kinda intimidates me...maybe because half the time I have no idea what he's saying due to his British accent. Oh yeah, he's British. Puan Nor Asiah would have a heart attack if she finds out my sister's dating a "anak orang penjajah". I have totally no idea what my sejarah teacher has against British people. I mean, get real, if not for...uhh, nevermind. lets not go into the political rubbis- i mean, issues. Anyway, back on topic, I really miss my sister. She left this morning for London again. Haih...I promise I'm going to see her end of this year. Hmm, since my parents aren't going...I'd be flying alone. Which is so damn fun. Unless ada kawan nak teman aku?? Accomodation provided :D. Siapa nak datang? If not lonely la...travel alone no syok...travel with parents ALSO no syok.

Guess that's all for now.

Life's great.

Byeee.

~Aja Singing Pants

2 comments:

Mike Leo said...

See! I told ya that you can win again!

But I'm sure that more than winning, you gain experience competing on stage.

I believe you have a good vocal. Get a good trainer, a good image consultant (the group that won styling competition) and brush up your skills.

By 18 years old, make all of us proud by winning Astro Talent Quest (if they still have it by then)

Press on!!!

Smartee Pants said...

Haha, swt, lol. When I won...I told myself to get prepared for a "I TOLD YOU SO!" from mike. :P

okok...time to start training and aiming for 18 years old XD