Friday, June 6, 2008

Koalas have lovely backsides

The trip to Perth, Australia was a bomb!!!!

Well, it wasn't all that fun, but definitely way fun-ner than boring ol' lovely hot sickening Malaysia. KL. Which has stupid signboards that say "Haha! You're late for work!" ..and lame stuff like that.

First day and second day was pretty boring, we just walked around here, there, everywhere, back to here, then there...went on a cruise, which wasn't interesting after the first few minutes. yeah, honest. All i saw was water. No dolphins, no fishes. Just water. Everyday typical water. Which you can actually find in a bathtub. Or the sink for that matter..

Day 3: Went to the Pinnacles!!!! Its this desert/dessert (how do you spell it? desert or dessert???...ah, whatever) with these whatever rocks...limestones. Its hard to explain how they're formed but whatever. Anyway, it was really cool, we had sand surfing! Someone from church once said my mum looked like 15 years old again, when she was doing the children church cheer, hmm, i forgot who. But yeah, she really enjoyed the sand surfing; she was like a kid again. Hehe, guess i'm really happy for her?

After that, headed over to the Wildlife-some-name-or-other Park, lovely koalas and wombats there. I took lots of pictures, but those animals are just sooo camera shy! So basically, whatever I caught on cam was furry backsides and lovely paws. moving on....i fed (and hugged!! alot!!) kangaroos...those ninnies drooled all over my hand till their saliva froze and my hands were so numbed with cold, I could barely unzip my pants to relieve myself later when we went for toilet breaks but nevermind...that's another story.

On the fourth and last day, we headed over to a whats-its-name-sort-of-aquarium...uhh, i think it was a tunnel that drives right into the southern perth sea or something like that. anyway, we got to see sharks and stingrays and all the whatnot. seriously, it was freaking not-that-nice at first. I mean, those sharks love pressing their nose against the glass...so it ain't that nice when you realise you're 6 inches away from a 8 foot long shark, separated by a wall of glass. not that cool, eh?

And those stingrays, its freaky when they swim overhead...i mean come on...5 metres long and 3 metres wide. its maddeningly big. but magnificently so. even the sharks were so...elegant. Amelia would have been jealous of them. Oh, and we were allowed to go snorkelling and scuba diving in there...I was kinda interested...but kinda nervous as well, couldn't make up my mind whether i wanted to play water sports with sharks that are twice my height (or length, in this case) or not. But then those tour guides said its for people age 16 and above. Decision made for me. I mean, i ain't 16 +, am I?

And...that was pretty much it...well, i left out a lot of details (example: how many km i walked in one day, how i got lost twice all in the same day, how many times I changed my socks a day, how good the lobsters were, and all that yadda yadda) but its nearing midnight, and I ain't in the mood for talking about happy holidays.

After all.

I aint' in a happy mood now, though i'm feeling relatively better now that I've chatted with two people about it.

Haih. I don't understand. I wish I could ask God why. And I wish he would give me a reply. A sensible one. Maybe I should ask God? Or maybe I should write a formal letter and mail it to heaven's letter box? Or seeing today's tech, I should just send an email over? And what's the email address? god@hotmail.com? Haih, sometimes prayer is so hard to do..sometimes talking to god is so hard..i guess the problem's me...after all...He's always there...its just whether I wanna listen or not.




SCREW THE WORLD ANYWAY. SCREW AUGUST. SCREW SMK-WHATEVER-CEMPAKA. SCREW NAVIAN. SCREW HOW THINGS WORK OUT. SCREW THE SCREWS OF MY LOVELY ROUND HEAD.

What a lovely way to end my vacation.

Screw.


nighty night,
~aja screwing pants

6 comments:

Christie C. said...

You realise how many meanings the word "screw" has? Stop screwing everything or I'll nail you to the door of Seri Cempaka.

xUnholyDonut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xUnholyDonut said...

hey! sorry for the weird oii.
you're getting emoer and emoer by the day! comeon man, cheer up.

after all, who can ask for anything more than a week off with the Aussies, and still be sad!

keep smiling :D

Mike Leo said...

I agree with 'rebelliouis girl'

It's good to stop screwing screws before you are screwed.

However, the world seems so lame and so dull in the interesting perspective of your brain.

I wonder is there anything wonderful, bwautiful and nice which you admire?

I'm sure that are tons of it. Why not share those with us?

Smartee Pants said...

Actually, there are plenty of nice things to talk about. Hmm...the world is not thaaat dull and lame in my perspective.

I noticed that I unconsciously prefer ranting on my blog and talking about nice things in real life conversations. Hmm...maybe its time to change that habit of mine?

Mike Leo said...

Yes, I believe that it's time to change. Let's speak words of edification and encouragement.

Let's build with our words rather than lashing out all our frustrations.

You can eliminate a pessimistic person on earth when you becomes an optimistic person.

You can do it!