Monday, February 4, 2008

6 Musytari

I miss that class. But first things first.

I don't know why, but I've been like...feeling kinda down these days. And it doesn't help that everyone makes assumptions on WHY I'm down. Today was freaky hell at school, in the beginning at least. We had to sit at the STOOPEED galeri gemilang for god-knows-how-long, watching lame anti dadah rubbish and life-love-sex videos which the teachers claimed were educational.

I missed both videos. :P. typical me. Started fighting with Pearly for the Twilight book. and THEN, luck of the vampires, she got her Amber Spyglass, so I could have Twilight all to myself. Read myself silly, and tuned out of the lame tak-nak-dadah-rubbish. Somehow or rather, reading Twilight made me even more fidgety, it reminded me of something I had forgotten for so long. Something I didn't want to be reminded of. Got me a little hurt and surprised...and it made me slam the book shut and not open it again.

Then after recess, while we were doing some lame activity (Its lame, right christie?), the surprise came...new year card. :D was VERY SURPRISED because I didn't expect someone to scoot over asking who and where Vicki is. and it came from...Mr/Mrs/Ms Anonymous. Asked that fella who delivered the cards who sent it...but he won't tell me. BOO HOO. It kinda cheered me up for a moment, until this Kehlee and Christie started making up songs about SA's...okay, lets not go into that.
Serious SWT. That put me into my "down" mood immediately.

2 hours before hitting the road, this STUPID teacher had to make each class sing the stupid school song..and this Amelia positioned herself DIRECTLY BEHIND me and SCREECHED at the top of her voice. I think she broke my eardrums, my auditory canal, my ear pinna, my ear's eustachian tube...so on so forth. Which brings me to the topic of 6M....reminds me of the choir we had in standard six. I miss 6M. Badly. Some of us...just sat in a circle, remembering old times, then pauline started singing old choir songs. I couldn't help turning to Christie and muttering "nostalgic..." Haih...how we played truth or dare with nav and all. how i teased everyone. how pauline and sin mun kept teasing me about, NO I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT IT. how ben used to annoy us with his "petrified" song. how sin mun used to bully TKL. How our class won the choir competition. UPSR. Graduation day.

Its eating me up inside. I miss 6M SO badly. Forget it. Its over and gone.

G'night, ~Smartee~

Oh yeah, something else is eating me up too. I NEED and WANT to know who sent that card. Tell me if you know.

3 comments:

Christie C. said...

You said it all for me. I MISS 6M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADLY!
SA la, who else? I want back Standard six. BAD. But it'll never come back, boo hoo! School's torture when they have lame activities..

helldevil39 said...

You posted this so I don't have to post it.... I hate 6M.. !!!!

Don't need to tell you who sent you the card. Everyone said it's Yu Kit so just shut up and be happy laughing like a little girl in your room!!

Smartee Pants said...

Yeah, but in a way, that lame activity was good...it reminded us of good times we had in standard 6 :D. Oh stuff your "i hate 6 m", sun min, it was a good class. :P

Found out already btw, so don't need to keep guessing or making assumptions anymore. STUFF YOUR SA THEORIES!