Monday, February 25, 2008

Koon Thong's......

.....lousy birthday party.

Alright, it wasn't lousy...not totally...but in the beginning, it was oh-so-boring. Didn't have transport, my dad REFUSED to fetch me. So i had to follow Navian...Benjamin. Man, his dad really scares me, asked me LOTS of questions. I was...shivering inside. Adults are meanies. Reached KT's house at 3.00...somewhere around there. Surprisingly, most of the guys were already there...but guess what? I WAS THE ONLY FREAKING GIRL THERE. And those selfish idiots wouldn't have let me play the lousy PS or computer even if i asked...so I called Christie up, amd moaned to her for 30 minutes, nearly got her into trouble with her parents. :D I'm such an angel, don't you think?

Forced Navian to wear the shirt...but didn't get any good photos. And he was SO SHY. Oh yeah...messed around with KT's dog...a real pervert who keeps attacking everyone's....nevermind, you don't wanna hear it.

Then Gwen came. Then Ker Ikr. Then the other girl-whatsit-i-forgot-her-name. Then Kelly came. With Yu kit and Sean. She looked kinda drained...well, guess the camp tired her out. Kept saying she stinks...but I personally didn't think so. She DID NOT stink...and i'm sure navian thought she smelled like flowers. :P At about this time...Joey came..

Then went down for food...which honestly, uh well...hehe, you know what i mean. Then as usual...they take LOTS OF PHOTOS of the birthday boy. And all those traitors called friends of course had to do the "couple take photo" thing. Which means I got bullied. And kelly was forced to sit in between navian and ming yang. HAHA, torn into two.

hours later, they cut the cake...and then everyone started throwing cake around...smacking cream onto everybody. Me and gwen kinda got into a cream fight...but then things changed...and I ended up chasing Kelly around. BUT THEN AGAIN, while chasing her...things changed AGAIN....and i came out of this "wonderful" ordeal...still alive, but drenched in chilli sauce. Thank you so much. *glares at SOMEBODY*

Went home and took a 40 minute bath...washing off the crappy combination of cream, watermelon juice and that lousy chilli.

Woke up the next day, which is today...half asleep, as always. Suffered through school, came home, banged on the piano, came online and am now writing this stupid blog. Time go sign off.

~Courtney Smartee Pants

P.S. I confess...I actually drank at the party. BUT VERY LITLE ONLY, OKAY?? About...three quarters of a can...and its ONLY BEER. Gwen drank the other one quarter and went totally red in the face...started laughing like crazy. Hmm, wonder if she got drunk. Hey come on buddies, i drank considerably little...don't tell my mummy and daddy. Hush. Keep it a secret between me and my blog fans. :P

3 comments:

helldevil39 said...

Poor thing.... haha...

Cream fight eh... thank god I decide not to go

You actually drink beer? But why drink so little. You should drink more.. it's the only time you get to drink..

Smartee Pants said...

who's the poor thing?

Cream fight was damn fun...well, sort of anyway, not really.

Lol, i love you sinny! Everyone was calling me crazy for just drinking a LITTLE...guess we're both addicts.

JKJKJKJK

helldevil39 said...

You're the poor thing...

Thanks but no thanks, cream fight is so not fun coz it'll just create a mess

What's the problem with drinking? I'm addicted to alcohol but not until I would go suicide just to drink some. It won't hurt to drink an average amount of alcohol