Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sports Day :D

Hmm, let me start off with yesterday. i absolutely HATE Navian Viknas for doing that to me and Pauline!! Si rakha' deu!!!! I SCREAMED at him for about 10 minutes yesterday...and would have gone on for hours if that old frog/turtle of a Mishah hadn't barged into the class. I mean, can't he just be a good boy and keep it quiet? Hmmph, i SWEAR, if he was any other guy, i would NOT have forgiven him. But no, it is impossible to get mad at him. Which means the idiot is forgiven. But still, hmph.

And to the topic...today was sports day! Boo...and yay. I think this year was the MOST BORING hari sukan i EVER lived through. Basically, all my sapphire friends ditched me, so I ended up hanging with Christie and Sara, talking about everything and nothing. Spent the whole morning laughing at kawad teams and all the crappy larian. Also irritated sara, christie and sean by taking LOTS of pictures of them. :D

It was Wan Jiun's birthday too!!! They had some kind of cake fight..slapping cream on everyone's faces. I DID NOT plan to be involved. But then OF COURSE peter had to come about and flick stinky cream at me and Christie. So basically i ended up tossing water at that stupid Jeff and throwing cake at everyone else.........................EXCEPT FOR SARA. That girl is someone you don't wanna mess with. :D

Lalala, Sapphire got second place this year. And Emerald got last. But i'll TRY not to shove it in their faces.

Oh yeah, and i NEARLY did face painting with sara. It was just so tempting, but those people in charge drew SO horribly that we decided not to. I mean, honestly...they NEED art lessons.

3 comments:

Sara said...

ahem ahem

I am someone you dont wanna mess with? -.-'''''''

and since when did SAPPHIRE win first place? amethyst did right?

well, emerald won too you know. First for marching and overall, but first from the back ;D

Christie C. said...

I swear I am not going to forgive Peter and Jarell in a hurry. They got me three times! And I ended up smelling like chocolate cake. Xian Hui actuallt thought that Peter's Shirt was covered in mud stains, instead of chocolate.

helldevil39 said...

Lucky me... I'm not included in the cake fight.

What if Emerald got last??? Emerald's still first in marching... hah!! Why don't Sapphire try beating that?!?!!!!