Friday, May 8, 2009

Read my P.S.

A told B that he DOES NOT like M.

B told C that A doesn't really like M.

C told D that A doesn't know whether he likes M or not.

D told E that its possible that A likes M.

E told F that A sort of likes M.

F told G that A might like M.

G told H that A likes M.

H tells M that A really likes her a whole damn lot.

I wonder if Z is heartbroken.


On another completely unrelated topic, I feel like lecturing people on

GEJALA PONTENG CLASS.

You guys know that ponteng-ing (excuse the bahasa rojak, please) has no benefits. You get caught, you get punishment. You don't get caught, you get bored anyway. But that's for students.

What about teachers??????????????? Okay, so teachers don't ponteng very often, but they still do it. I can name one teacher WHO PONTENGs CLASS ALL THE TIME. *cough* Like, every single period (s)he's suppose to teach. Not that I'm complaining of course. I'm just annoyed at those hypocrites.

Teacher + ponteng class = students + take nap

I love my equations. But Christie's are ...better. Hmph.

Too hyped up to type anymore.

~SmartPainInYour***

P.S. I found true love. Seriously. So he's not as gorgeous as the other guy. But still. We're perfect. For each other. He knows it too. But he's taken, unfortunately. So we'll never be together. 'Cuz she thinks they're perfect for each other. She's wrong. I just know.


And I know you're just dying to know who he is. I'll tell you...


...in the next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when did G and H exist in this complicated relationship ar ??? o.o

Smartee Pants said...

Aiya, orang sampingan only. If I don't add, then not enough people leh. Besides, you're not G. You're................you-know-what-alphabet. =D