Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Britain's Got Talent

Okay, so exams aren't even over yet. But what's Vicki doing at the moment?

Watching Diversity's brilliant performance on Britain's Got Talent Semi Final 1.

I could upload the video, but I don't feel like waiting for the thing to load.

Search on youtube. Gogogogo: "Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Diversity - Semi Final 1". Well, it was nothing really. Just about 600 times better than American Idol, that's all. Gogogogogo.

Hopefully they beat Susan Boyle.

On a completely unrelated topic, I feel so weird this exam. Stressed, but not stressed. Relaxed, but totally worried. I'm relatively sure Geography's a fat C, but usually teacher's disagree with me, so hopefully...y'know...=)

Exam days are fun, because it means you get free periods to chit-cha- uhh, study with friends.

Guess what? Kelly and I are gonna highlight our hair...after PMR. Whee~~~

Gotta go watch BGT's Semi Finals 2 now. Tata.

~Smartee

P.S. There was actually a lot of stuff I wanted to blog about, but I forgot...

P.P.S. One A is secured. Kudos to english essay writing!

P.P.P.S. People who assume and guess and jump to conclusions are annoying. Pffffft.



Remember when we lived day by day,
But now the clock's counting the seconds away,
- Everybody's Gonna Miss You

2 comments:

FLICK said...

hey i think flawless is better la XD..jarrel ..

Smartee Pants said...

Sheesh, no way. Diversity is wayyyyyyy more creative. =P