Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Negativity

I feel...

1. Confused.
2. Upset.
3. A bit angry.
4. Worried.
5. Annoyed.
6. Frustrated.
7. Not emo. Just...strange.
8. Lost.
9. Weird
10. Haih. You get the idea.

Joey, don't simply jump to conclusions. Your super-fast brain should be used to study Chinese, not to assume that I like every guy in school. In fact, not only Joey, but Kelly as well.

Yesterday, we had PJ. Amelia, Pearly, Kelly, Christie, Joey and Kristy played...SLAMBALL. Our version, of course. Stand in a circle, few metres apart. Throw the ball at each other. With every throw, shout something out that is pent up inside.

Amelia: *throws to Kelly* I don't like boys because they don't like me!

Kelly: *throws to Pearly* I wanna be skinny like you!

Pearly: *throws to Christie* I wanna be a good guitarist!

Christie: *throws to Joey* I HATE KKG!

Joey: *throws to me* I HATE BOTH OF THEM ARRRR!!

Vicki: *throws the ball behind me* I'm taking a break.

We ended up sounding like annoying brats who are not grateful for what we have in this world. But that's not true. No matter how bratty we sounded, its just another way of releasing pent up stuff. And Pearly, I really really appreciate what I have. Don't ever ask me again. =)

Oh and remember the P.S. in the last post? I know I said I'd tell you in this post, but I'm lazyyyy. So, tangguh to the next post.

~Smartee

P.S. Sometimes you tell yourself, "I'm not gonna think about it ever again." Problem is, easier said than done. This is in reference to the first half of this post. Sigh, this entire post is so drab and negative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! LENG LUI!!!!!!! How could you post what I said???? Oh My God! I am fainted la!