Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged by vivia.......I MEAN NAVIAN.

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

But I ain't gonna follow the instructions.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Why do you even care WHEN I marry? Here I was thinking you'd be more curious about WHO I marry. ...yeah..it was deliberate cheekiness...

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I love you, even though you suck so bad.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
~my dog
~my other dog
~my neighbour's dog.

Jk...I would take Am, Yu Kit and Nav.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
That place in my dream

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That's easy to say. 10 sentences.

I. Want. To. Be. Singing. For. People. My. Entire. Life.

Oh wait...those were words, not sentences.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes. Its easy, really. Just find lots of gold.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Its personal. I can't tell you

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
~Belanja Pauline makan every Wednesday
~Invest
~Record private albums with Pearly.
~Go girly shopping with Joey
~Get dancing lessons
~Buy my dad lots of chocolates
~Get my mum a new phone.

Do you seriously wanna hear it all?

...

...

...

Yeah, i didn't think so too.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If you meet someone you DON'T love, would you tell that person?
NO, SILLY!

10. List out 3 good points of the person that tagged you.
~ He's funny and amusing
~ Fun to be with (bully, that is)
~ Kind, and willing to help...I think.

Honestly, I wish you asked me to list his bad points. I can give you about...20 XD

11. What are the other requirements that you wish from your other half?
Stop being mean to my friends.

12. Which type of person do you dislike the most?
People who lie = people who tell half truths = people who hurt others

13. What is your ambition?
Singer

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Isn't this the same question as no. 12?

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
There are a few things that are equally important. There is no most important.

16. If you are to die one day, who you wish to spend the last day with?
Friends and my idol since I was 7, Celine Dion.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I don't want to change. I want people to like me for me, not for what they think I am.

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Pearly, Yu Kit ...and maybe...just maybe...Ben...

19. Which is less important? friends? family? pet? money?
Pet...since I don't have one.

20. What can your beloved one do to make you touch?
I'll tell you when "my beloved one" does whatever it is that makes me feel touched.

NOW I TAG

1. Christie!
2. Sara!
3. Kelly!
4. Yu Kit!
5. Jackie!
6.Pauline!
7. and her lover, Jeff!
8. ...AMELIA!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey,

I'm not mean...you're not getting your SOURS SQUIRMS...I mean it!!!!